Size: 52mm|Change

on 1 November 2014
Ive never tried any of the expensive versions of this filter so I cant compare the quality, all I know is, my skies uses to be white...now they're blue and my photos have more contrast, which is a good thing.
I added the 43mm CPL to my Panasonic LX100 as I tend to take a lot of landscape photos and want to make and water pop. The Polaroid Optics CPL did the job just fine on this instant camera. The thread spun easily on. The twist action on the circular polariser was not exactly butter smooth though; it was stiff - which could be an upside in stopping the thread from moving but if you are moving around on a boat it makes it harder to adjust - and on the small 43mm its quite an issue. One nice thing about the design was the filter has a deep step from the glass to the end of the metal casing which means I could still use my lens cap with the filter attached.

4* because the adjustment should be smoother; but the actual polarising brought the clouds and blue skies out when i was using it last weekend as I would have hoped.
This is a cracking filter which I believe is really well made and is very reasonably priced.

I purchased this filter to replace an older model that I lost a few weeks ago and whilst I was unhappy when I lost my filter, the quality of this item and the effect it has had on some of my images makes me realise that I should have got rid of the older filter some time ago.

This item is easy to use, with a smooth and consistent feel to it as you adjust the filter to alter the light flow into your camera. I rarely attach anything to my filters but should I wish to place a lens hood onto this filter there is a thread there. Overall it is a really nice filter and very much worth the money.
on 22 October 2013
Did not encounter any problems with the polarizing filter. There is no visible vignetting on the NEX-3N kit lens - SELP1650.
on 16 March 2014
This CPL works very well. Its easy to fit on and turns smoothly on the lens. I was considering buying a more expensive one but I'm glad I didn't, this does the job perfectly!
on 10 February 2016
It is a good filter but bear in mind you will get some vignetting at wide focal lengths (24 mm or wider). It does remove glare however and it screws on my nikkor 24 - 70 (77mm ring) perfectly.
on 8 August 2014
I have more expensive filters and this seems just as good as the others, great results in the Carribean and generally more vivid colour definition in the U.K. Even at ISO levels if 3200
on 9 August 2014
It does exactly as advertised, fits easily onto my Canon L series 70-200 and to my amateur eye, it certainly enhances outdoor shooting in bright light! I have a more expensive model on a couple of my other lenses, but cannot tell the difference.
on 23 February 2014
right price and does the job as good as the more expensive filters would recommend this filter to anybody and comes with a fast delivery time
on 29 April 2016
It's Polaroid so you know it's good. This filter has a serated edge which allows you to screw it to your lens, you can then rotate it to give the desired polarising effect to cut out glare, darken skies etc. Works fine on my Nikon D5300 which focuses and meters fine with this in place,