4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality build Filter
Thought I would take a chance with a cheap filter and it paid off. The filter seems to be built well enough to stand the ocasional use it will get.
The only down side is the grip for turning the filter could do with being a bit wider.
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by Oakey

3.0 out of 5 stars Use with Caution
This is easily unscrewed when trying to rotate the filter to align the polarisation. This is not reflecting the quality of the filter (which is good) but is a design flaw of circular polarising filters.
Published 5 months ago by Gwaednerth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality build Filter, 1 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Aug. 2014
J. Hooper "Gwlad" (UK) - See all my reviews
Can't fault this. Use it primarily when travelling to countries with bright sunlight, it really helps avoid blown out skies when taking shots. There was no negative impact on image quality and it has the added bonus of protecting the lens.
The one thing to be careful with is when putting it on, take care to ensure the thread is perfectly aligned because on a couple of occassions I have got it stuck on the lens. I don't think this is a fault with the product just something that you need to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Deserved 5 Stars., 30 April 2014
The quality of the optics, and build of this filter is very good, excellent value for money. I am using it with my Digital Canon EOS SLR, and it's fine. A well deserved 5 stars, go for it.

Just like to add, been using this on a wide angle 18mm with very good results, no vignetting, an overall, excellent filter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 23 Feb. 2014
right price and does the job as good as the more expensive filters would recommend this filter to anybody and comes with a fast delivery time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Mar. 2014
This CPL works very well. Its easy to fit on and turns smoothly on the lens. I was considering buying a more expensive one but I'm glad I didn't, this does the job perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Nov. 2014
Ive never tried any of the expensive versions of this filter so I cant compare the quality, all I know is, my skies uses to be white...now they're blue and my photos have more contrast, which is a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember who first marketed polarizing lenses, 13 Jun. 2014
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a cracking filter which I believe is really well made and is very reasonably priced.

I purchased this filter to replace an older model that I lost a few weeks ago and whilst I was unhappy when I lost my filter, the quality of this item and the effect it has had on some of my images makes me realise that I should have got rid of the older filter some time ago.

This item is easy to use, with a smooth and consistent feel to it as you adjust the filter to alter the light flow into your camera. I rarely attach anything to my filters but should I wish to place a lens hood onto this filter there is a thread there. Overall it is a really nice filter and very much worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent polarizer, 22 Oct. 2013
Did not encounter any problems with the polarizing filter. There is no visible vignetting on the NEX-3N kit lens - SELP1650.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits easily onto my Canon L series 70-200 and to my ..., 9 Aug. 2014
It does exactly as advertised, fits easily onto my Canon L series 70-200 and to my amateur eye, it certainly enhances outdoor shooting in bright light! I have a more expensive model on a couple of my other lenses, but cannot tell the difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality build Filter, 1 Mar. 2012