5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Grill-2013 update
Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Grill
This grill surpassed all expectations, I expected it to be a slow cook experience, but it is the opposite, I have not turned the thermostat beyond 3 ( max is 5) and have been able to cook, sausages, steak, eggs bacon just about everything.
It is a good size, so you are able to get enough food on to keep the family of 4...
Published on 20 Aug 2010 by K. P. Charlton

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason.
Sadly, here the low price equates to a poor quality build. Loose connections result in this grill cutting out constantly or failing to heat at all (all this accompanied by a disconcerting crackling sound...) Less than impressive customer service as well.
Published 14 months ago by Tab Clear

‹ Previous | 131 32 3343 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Table Grill, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Barbecue Table Grill Griddle 1800 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty And 8 Spatulas
Wow,!!! BBQ will never be the same, Great Product a must buy keeps food at just the right temperature easy Clean

4.0 out of 5 stars THE GRILL, 20 April 2012
We have one in Spain and you fall over the different models out there so have lots of choice. We know how to use them and this did not disappoint providing us with quick grills etc without messing about with the multi oven. One disappointing thing is that the name soon rubbed off so if it is there as an advertising trade-mark then that is an own goal and one starts to worry about the quality of the product. we now have a Ad ew Jas!!! Overall very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grill!, 17 April 2012
We bought this grill for use in our caravan, but tested it out at home first. It is a real gem! Heated up amazingly quickly and we really pleased with how it cooked. It does everything it says on the box and more. Excellent purchase, fantastic value for money, would highly recommend this grill for home use or away. Grill arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
Overall 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grill No2, 16 April 2012
After much use grill No1 of the same make eventually died but it was missed so much it had to be replaced. Easy to use,Easy to clean and to use an analogy it does exactly what is says on the tin. Highly recommended. It must be good I bought a second.

4.0 out of 5 stars The first day, 7 April 2012
I ordered 4 of these grills whilst on holiday in Perth WA. The grills were delivered to my home on time with no damage to the box. On my return home I set up all Four grills, only one worked. By swapping the power leads around I was able to prove that three of the leads were at fault. I wrote back explaining the failing, with no issue I was sent three replacement power leads. When they arrived the leads were the wrong ones. Still I contacted them again in a few days three more leads turned up. All the grills now work. The only thoughts I have is that I did not get any spatulas with these grills as described, I had to buy my own. Maybe they were an add on after if not maybe someone will send them to me If they read this. Even after all that I am still happy with the grills and the service I have received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, quick and clean!, 2 April 2012
Very nice item, works fast and very easy to clean. got the great BBQ taste but as the fatty oils are dripped away, little taste is gone, but overall, very nice and better than haveing and actual bbq set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 20 Mar 2012
What a cracking piece of kit this grill is! Fast to heat up, reliable thermostat. Easily cooks a full English for 4 people. Super non stick (use rubber or wooden utensils). Why spend 2-3 times what this beauty costs for poorer products? (Read the reviews)Also incredibly easy to clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this grill to anyone. Fast delivery and a super price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Grill, 27 Feb 2012
This is an extremely versatile grill. It heats up really quickly, gives out loads of heat and is easily conrollable. It's great for cooking Welsh cakes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars andrew james teppanyaki grill, 18 Feb 2012
used the grill to fry bacon sausage black pudding and lamb chops.as good if not better than any other grill I have used before. food has been perfect each time.It is very easy to use and the big plus is how easy it is to clean.overall I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this grill to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Grill, 16 Feb 2012
Very pleased with my Andrew James teppanyaki grill. I have only a vague idea what teppanyaki actually is but this grill cooks up a mean bacon, sausage and egg breakfast and is a joy to put on the table when you have friends round to cook their own steaks, chicken breasts, prawn and scallop skewers etc. All very sociable. The added bonus (for us, at least)is that the grill is lightweight enough to be able to take camping with us on those occasions when we have an electric hook-up. The non stick cooking surface works well - I just wipe mine down with a little oil after each clean. Cleaning is incredibly simple - wipe with a soapy cloth and you're done. The thermostatic temperature control seems to be reasonably sensitive (range from 0-5) and the grill heats to temperature in minutes. High praise then for this lovely product, but what deserves a mention too is the customer service from Andrew James themselves. My first grill arrived very quickly but the courier decided it was a good idea to drop the grill over a 6ft gate and leave it out in the rain as I was out at the time! Needless to say the grill was damaged when I opened it. Andrew James asked me to email a photo of the damage and, 24 hours later, a new grill was with me via express delivery. I did not have to return the damaged grill - now that is what I call excellent customer service.

‹ Previous | 131 32 3343 | Next ›