5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Grill-2013 update
Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Grill
This grill surpassed all expectations, I expected it to be a slow cook experience, but it is the opposite, I have not turned the thermostat beyond 3 ( max is 5) and have been able to cook, sausages, steak, eggs bacon just about everything.
It is a good size, so you are able to get enough food on to keep the family of 4...
Published on 20 Aug 2010 by K. P. Charlton

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason.
Sadly, here the low price equates to a poor quality build. Loose connections result in this grill cutting out constantly or failing to heat at all (all this accompanied by a disconcerting crackling sound...) Less than impressive customer service as well.
Published 15 months ago by Tab Clear

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 25 Feb 2011
Tusker (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Barbecue Table Grill Griddle 1800 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty And 8 Spatulas
Easy to use and clean - we can now do a full english for the family on the weekend without having to dig out multiple frying pans and keep half the food warm whilst everything else cooks. Have also used for Paella and stir fries and works OK. Steaks and fish are easy and eggs are better than ones done in a frying pan and don't break so often. Generally a handy piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars grill, 10 Dec 2010
N. fell (shropshire) - See all my reviews
this grill is exactly what we have wanted for a long time its a very good size and is excellent value for the money, it cooks bacon - sausages - steak - eggs - etc with ease, and is very easy to clean, once ordered it was delivered to my house within 48 hrs, well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 18 Nov 2010
I bought this grill as I was looking for something to cook steaks on and have not been disappointed. The grill gets incredibly hot quickly, and the dry heat of grill allows you to seal the side of the meat perfectly. It's easy to clean and does the job I require brilliantly, I now use it for practicably all my cooking, especially breakfasts where you have the advantage of cooking everything on the same grill at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars father in law loves his gift... healthy cooking... ty, 13 Sep 2013
bought this for my father in law to give him a healthier option to frying.... he uses it everyday...certainly worth every penny x

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Teppanyaki Grill, 14 Sep 2012
Wow I am really impressed with this grill. It really does what it says on the tin! Brilliantly easy to clean it doesn't need any oil and it cooks beautifully. It does the most amazing cheese on toast, yes cheese on toast and no mess! Chicken steak bacon egg rice and vegetables all cooked to perfection. Highly recommend it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars appreciation of the grill, 28 April 2011
I use this grill as a griddle to make pancakes(DROP SCONES). I never let it get wet but only wipe it with kitchen towel after every time it is used. It is perfect for my pancakes. I set it at just under 2 and it maintains that temperature throughout. I thoroughly recommend this product for this purpose.For any other use I cannot comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars customer service, 9 Feb 2011
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with the first grill that they sent me. after ringing them they replaced the item immediateley without me having to return the faulty item. I would definiteley buy from them again

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason., 11 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 25 July 2013
I had two of these within two weeks and neither of them worked not impressed! Both sent back and no explanation as to the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable hot plate, 30 May 2011
We bought this for our caravan and it has changed the way we cook. We can use it inside on top of the cooker or we can set up our table in the Awning or outside weather permitting and use it instead of the gas BBQ. It's perfect on windy days as there is no flame to blow out.
It will cook a full English for 2 with less to wash up. It wipes clean with some kitchen towel and then a wipe of with a damp dish cloth. It is perfect!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›