5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
We find this product ideally suited for our needs as part of a controlled diet. Also we can order one day and it arrives more or less the day after depend ending on time of day order was placed.
Published on 29 Oct. 2011 by Flossey

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste like the real thing
I really wanted to like this product as I use a lot of egg whites for my breakfast but really it doesn't taste that good on its own and I find I'm having to add real eggs to make it palatable. Also the product is a faff to make as you have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to absorb the water before you use it.
Buy this if you use it for cooking with but not to eat on its...
Published on 25 April 2013 by Grant Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Only Egg 100% Pure Egg White Powder 480g(equivalent of 144 fresh eggs) (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste like the real thing, 25 April 2013
Grant Irvine - See all my reviews
Buy this if you use it for cooking with but not to eat on its own... yuk!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad egg, 27 April 2015
Well, not a brilliant product. The instructions on the carton are complete nonsense: you can't put a scoop in water and wait for it to disolve; that is just not true. You have to whisk the powder in the water. After that, it's all right, but trade descriptions should take a look. Anyway, here's a recipe: Mix three scoops with 180ml of water, add in a spoonful of honey. Whisk wildly, then fry in low cal spray until brown: that's a 259-calorie, 24-grams-of-protein, very tasty pancake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Feb. 2013
This is really great. I bought it to make royal icing and it's perfect and a bit cheaper than others I've found. Really happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure Egg, 21 Feb. 2014
I had this powder for a while and i believe its 100% pure protein but it really tastes awful maybe if you would add something with it to get some nice flavour then i think could be good way to get lot of protein

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW VERY GOOD SERVICE., 11 Nov. 2014
Wow this company has excellent service, ordered mid day and came the next morning. cant ask for anything better. And the product is quality. protein drinks , omelettes. EXCELLENT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 22 May 2015
Great in protein shakes to fill me up for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Very good product. I will recommend ..

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 8 Aug. 2013
Poor quality eggs, discoloured and when I complained to them I herd nothing back even tho I have been a valed customer and brought the item for over a year! Won't be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meringues are us., 22 May 2013
Bought to make Meringues after watching dried egg whites being used to make macaroons.. Not made them yet need a nice warm day. :-)