5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
We find this product ideally suited for our needs as part of a controlled diet. Also we can order one day and it arrives more or less the day after depend ending on time of day order was placed.
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by Flossey

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste like the real thing
I really wanted to like this product as I use a lot of egg whites for my breakfast but really it doesn't taste that good on its own and I find I'm having to add real eggs to make it palatable. Also the product is a faff to make as you have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to absorb the water before you use it.
Buy this if you use it for cooking with but not to eat on its...
Published 16 months ago by Grant Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Only Egg 100% Pure Egg White Powder 480g(equivalent of 144 fresh eggs) (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste like the real thing, 25 April 2013
Grant Irvine - See all my reviews
Buy this if you use it for cooking with but not to eat on its own... yuk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Feb 2013
This is really great. I bought it to make royal icing and it's perfect and a bit cheaper than others I've found. Really happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure Egg, 21 Feb 2014
I had this powder for a while and i believe its 100% pure protein but it really tastes awful maybe if you would add something with it to get some nice flavour then i think could be good way to get lot of protein

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 8 Aug 2013
Poor quality eggs, discoloured and when I complained to them I herd nothing back even tho I have been a valed customer and brought the item for over a year! Won't be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meringues are us., 22 May 2013
F. T. Gould "Nana" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought to make Meringues after watching dried egg whites being used to make macaroons.. Not made them yet need a nice warm day. :-)