5.0 out of 5 stars The candy wars, a sweet a sugar book, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Candy Wars: The Tooth Fairies vs The Candy King (Kindle Edition)
When I decided to buy the candy wars I didn't know what to expect from it, but now I have read it I'm so glad I bought it and I can't wait for the next one. I'd definitely recommend it to ages 8 to 10.
The plot is very clever and the story is told from two sides, the candy king`s side (the bad guy) and the tooth fairy`s side which was a very good idea because you can decide who is good and who is bad for yourself.
When James put his tooth under his pillow he never imagined that he'd be following a giant green jelly blob into a portal that leads him to candy land and would soon be fighting the tooth fairy for magic creating teeth and face to face with the choice of killing his sister.
This is a wonderful story a bout family and friendship. I advise everyone to get it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very imaginative, 29 May 2013
My daughter and I read this every night for a few weeks and we both love it. Writer is very creative and imaginative and keeps kids interested

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly awesome, 30 Mar 2013
I couldn't put it down and I absolutely loved every single page in the book. At first I didn't understand what was going on but later on I could imagine it all in front of me. I think this great book is a keeper and a good prezzie for older or younger people. It is a lovely bedtime story book by R.G. Cordiner and I strongly recommend this book to every single person

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 2 Feb 2013
I really enjoy the book and its twists and turns in all directions it keeps you wanting to keep reading, (though I get told of for staying up till like ten o'clock at night reading it!!!) I'm over the age suggestions put its not just for young people/ readers.

I recommend it to you fairy and chocolate/sweet fans.

If you do buy it happy reading, fellow book readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars candy wars is a victory, 8 Jan 2013
R. Bristow "mum of three" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have read this story allowed to my three children 6,8and 10. If is not easy to find a book that suits all of them especially as I have two girls and one boy. But this book hit the nail on the head. An excellent read adventure, fairies and morals what a good mix for everyone. We read a chapter a night and they were left begging for more. Now I am being begged for the next candy wars. Literally no other author had managed this for my three and we have tried a lot someone is always bored. But not now. And as the icing on the cake I have enjoyed reading it to them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 17 May 2014
This book was AMAZING. It's definitely worth the money. It's a different way of viewing the tooth fairy! Definitely buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Mar 2014
G. Fox (Chelmsford. Essex UK) - See all my reviews
i licked it a lot and wen mumy red it to me i beged for anozer chapter beekoz it woz good and i did not lick the candy king beecoz he kilz nis farys and he is bad but he is the qeens son and toth farys r nevr boys so it woz hard. i am 5 but i am dislekik so sory about speling

5.0 out of 5 stars Kwl book, 5 Nov 2013
This book is awesome and exciting would definitely recommend this book is also very good at the end!!!

Would recommend for 10-12

5.0 out of 5 stars An adventure with a lesson, 3 Dec 2010
It's been many years since I've read a kids book from start to finish. I'd purchased "Candy Wars" to read with my 7 year-old granddaughter. Her first visit we took turns reading. She managed her part without much help from this old geezer. By the time of her next visit she was on her own, I'd finished without her.

At its heart this is the story of a fantasy land where tooth fairies live when not slipping a few bucks under your pillow. Yes, fairies, it's too much work for just one. When little brother James disappears his sister Emily manages to follow him into the land of the tooth fairies. The fantasy land R.G. Cordiner has created will spark a kid's imagination while Emily and James encounter a castle made of teeth, chocolate-arrow-shooting snowmen, a toothless dragon, and more. Buried inside the adventure are a few lessons they might not realize they've learned about the evils of war and importance of family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy wars, 18 April 2013
W. Bromage (UK) - See all my reviews
free childrens j's and I think it was not be able to the same time as the full article at the same time as the full article at