5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet
For me this is the best Guitar Hero yet.

I do not understand the bad and mediocre reviews given in the press, and the internet.

Yes not all the songs are to my liking, but I bet that will never happen, and most though are great.

Published on 4 Oct 2010 by R. Gardner

3.0 out of 5 stars Game great, faulty guitar?
It arrived well before the estimated dates, but the guitar won't turn off and when I turn my xbox off, it turns it back on as the xbox guide button is faulty it also keeps popping up the guide like someone keeps pressing the button, I do not have time to return this item so I'm not happy with the guitar. But that's not amazons fault.
Published 18 months ago by Lukee

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 4 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
For me this is the best Guitar Hero yet.

I am so glad that they have gone back to what Guitar Hero does best, and that is concentrating on the guitar play. This game will give your fingers a great workout.

The quest is a great idea (it does sound a bit daft), but it makes a great change from just opening up different venues to play at.

The guitar; for me this is the best yet, I have all the guitar hero ones (except the Guitar Hero 5 one), and a few of the Rock Band. It feels much better built, its got a bit of weight behind it, and I am glad I bought the game with the guitar.

all in all money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 3 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This came really quickly, earlier than the predicted arrival date. The guitar looks really small compared to older versions but is just as easy to use. Theres a huge range of songs, a bit of something for everyone, from Fall Out Boy and Ozzy Osbourne to Dragonforce and Metallica. I played this with my boyfriend, being bass and guitar, and we completed the game within 2 days, now we just spend the time repeating and mastering our favourite songs. Alot of fun and would love to try it out with the full band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be rock, 27 Sep 2010
M. Farley - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is more like! After the disappointment of GH5 I was sceptical about buying this but as soon as I saw the set list it became a must buy, obviously as you will see from the list above the songs are aimed mostly at rock/metal fans, there are no pop or rap songs on there and as such every track is amazing on the Guitar, which at the end of the day is what this game is all about. The option to play the other instruments is there as well as a full band as is the norm, but the songs have clearly been picked with the Guitar in mind first.
As mentioned by another reviewer the story is fantastic, nonsense but fantastic none the less, the only thing I will add on this point is that 2112 by Rush is amazing with full narration by the band and specific venues designed around the lyrics and concept of the music, plus the song rocks!
There are all the usual multiplayer options included, and with a massive career that offers multiple plays this game is certainly going to last a long time.
One final note is that the new Guitar is fantastic with the fret buttons spaced slightly closer together and the strum bar and whammy bar feel sturdier than on previous Guitars.
Overall then a fantastic return to form from Neversoft, I can't recommend this highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT !!! Another Guitar Game., 15 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am sure like me you are a bit skeptical in buying this game certanly after the disaster that was GH5.
The all new quest mode gives a complete twist and what could of been another tired game, the quick play and party modes are still there as well as support for other Instruments.
The new design guitar feels a lot sturdier and solid than previous ones, this has got to be the must buy for christmas.

Not sure if this will be allowed but I did not buy from here, Check out your local [...] or check out [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero Rocks!, 7 Dec 2010
The product at amazon:

Bought this one as a gift, Free super saver delivery = free shipping to the Netherlands. Very cheap at amazon

Delivery:
Fast and good packaging

Game:
My kids 6-9 years enjoy the Easy and Beginner level (9 year old). Myself just starting with this game enjoy all the songs and the different levels.
A good tutorial for the kids to learn to play the guitar.
Easy levels are a good starting point for everyone. After an hour you learn all the moves and buttons.

Still Learning but already (too) much fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 22 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
a very fab game to play me and my husband have so much fun playing it (trying to beat each others score)the guitar is alot better then the 1st one that was brought out and smaller easier to play as well.some good songs not to every1 liking though.its a brilliant price to for what you get and in case you were wondering if this is the game and guitar like i was it is both of them so def great value for your money will make a great bday pres.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Work in Guitar Hero 6, 18 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A very good game, with new game play modes so you will be attracted since first second of play.

In my opinion is more difficult than other editions but that fact only will encorauge you to play, play and play.

The guitar is a fantastic piece of work and art. Light and with the best fret buttons I have tested never.

A very good choice of buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I'm the Best Girlfriend EVER!!, 18 Jan 2011
Libby (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought an XBox 360 for my boyfriend for Christmas and bought him Guitar Hero 6 Warriors of Rock to go with it. He was thrilled!!
The selection of songs available are nicely mixed and the graphics are great. The game is not too hard to master, but the higher levels are nigh on impossible! Still, it's a great challenge and I was so envious of him rocking out on his cool looking axe, that I decided to get a guitar too and now we rock together! Lol.
Best buy and I paid [...] for it at the time, which was an absolute steal. Delivery was fab - it arrived in time for Christmas even with the horrendous weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome game, 18 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
games awesome, lots of good song, probably the best setlist since gh 2, hours of fun and some difficult achievment, guitar is great but squeks a bit everytime you strum, cant hear the squeking with turtlebeachers though so no worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars best one yet, 23 Dec 2010
Mrs. A. Hunt (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
First of all, I have to thank Amazon for getting this to me in time for Christmas. My son will be thrilled.
We have had all the Guitar hero packages, but this one is the one with the best guitar and the best tracklist, even the downloads are brilliant (as a die hard KISS fan, I am thrilled with the downloadable KISS songs)
I was slightly worried that my son would not get this in time, but thanks to the hard work of everyone at Amazon, we can quite happily drive our neighbours to distraction with this new one.
If bands such as Slayer and Megadeath are your forte, then you'll be delighted.
All in all, the best one of the lot. Roll on Christmas Day - mum will have first go - Paranoid by Sabbath at 6am on Christmas Day sounds good to me lol

Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: 54.98