5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome game!
Published on 27 Oct. 2010 by S. McKnight

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned
Got refunded item was mis leading brought for high amount states new but used and item was not described doe to had label with fixed price for lower amount that originally charged would not use this seller again
Published 15 months ago by phughes637118

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome game!, 27 Oct. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this game because my boyfriend's children liked their Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. I thought, "well, probably nothing for me, but if I buy it with guitar, they'll have two guitars to use." Well, about five minutes after receiving the game, I realised how off my thinking was! This game is so much fun! We ended up playing it with three people at a time, one singing and two on guitar (bass and lead) and I haven't laughed that much in a long time. It is such a great way to spend a family "game night". I love the way you can challenge yourself but can also do cooperative play and help those who are maybe not as good as others. So much nicer than making someone feel like they did poorly and ruined it for the rest!

As someone who isn't very "up" on hard rock, I do have to say that the number of songs I actually know is less than 10. On the other hand, it lets me listen to music I otherwise wouldn't listen to, and that's nice, too. It's a good way to find more music I like.

All in all I can recommend this game to anyone who likes rock music and wants a good, fun game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Jan. 2014
My wife is a massive rock band fan so got her this too,she never puts it down,she doesn't move all day playing her plastic guitar,I have to Hoover round her,me and the kids are all starving cause she never cooks no more cause she thinks she the female Eric Clapton ,she spends all our cash on extra songs and has hundreds,if anybody phones the house she won't answer the phone cause she in the middle of a song,nobody watches tv anymore cause it's never off,all in all a great purchase ,go buy it,I get to do housework and cook everyday,,yey,,

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing game!!!, 27 Feb. 2012
A. Sotiris (GREECE ATHENS) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
if you like metal or hard rock then you MUST have it!!!!! it makes you feel like you are in the band!!! rock on!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars GH6 gameplay review, 22 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Gameplay is really nice and fun (single or with friends). Everything is very simple, just press press - Play, press press - Play :) First the soundtrack looked not the best, but after playing almost all the songs(event those i did'nt knew) vere very fun to play and thats the point of the game i think. The controller works fine, event though i read a lot of comments how bad it is - NOT TRUE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game - great customer service, 3 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I received the game, my guitar was faulty. I had the choice to return it to amazon or to claim the warranty at activision. I know by experience that amazon has a great customer service. The only thing was that I had to send back the guitar myself at the post office. The advantage on claiming the warranty is that you schedule a day and they (ups) came to pick it up for you. I was very surprised how fast they replace the faulty guitar. Great customer service.

So the game is fantastic. Now I am a believer. For years I couldn't understand what everybody find great about the game. So after a friend of mine recommend it to me, I decide to go for it.

I have come to really enjoy some titles that otherwise would be indifferent to me. The magic is that you are making the music to play. The great graphics of the musicians playing the instruments with such passion is contagious!

The only thing I didn't like is that if you want to purchase new songs at the PS store, each one is 2 eur. I think that is a bit expensive.

But overall I totally recommend the game whether you play it alone or with friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 19 Feb. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game is really fun.The delivery was fast and the product was in perfect condition when it came.Everything works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Rocking!! game for all, 10 Feb. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
brought this for my son and he could not get off it even got me a bit guitar mad.
a great buy for all age's as fun is always to be had from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last !!, 30 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hooray, at last a guitar that works, that does what it says on the box and so far (since Xmas) have had NO PROBLEMS.... considering the history of my guitar buying, this is a delight.

Pity I have to buy the game everytime - hubby has this bundle and he got a game, we bought a game when it first came out and now that I have ordered this for myself, we now have three games....oh well, worth it for a good guitar.

4.0 out of 5 stars its really fun, 22 Jun. 2013
This game is fun but its a lot better if you have a few mates round snd the hole kit overall 4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 15 Mar. 2013
The guitar is awesome, the wireless doesn't seem to have a great range though and that can cause you to miss notes so you have to be reasonably close to the ps3 for it to work properly. Great set of songs and an interesting "story" mode, some of the transformations are wacky and don't really make sense but all together a fantastic game.

Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
Used & New from: £63.99