Platform: PCEdition: LimitedFormat: BoxChange
Price:£12.95+ £2.03 shipping

on 27 October 2010
Beta tested the game and played the beta demo.MP is very good as is the graphics.
What lets it down is the EA SUPPORT.Not once have i managed to play the mp side as it says my seriel key is in use.Despite contacting EA on 4 occasions all i been asked about is my graphics,which is irelevent to the seriel key issue.Have i heard back since.THAT BE A NO!!!.I am not the only one with this problem and still no solution.If this happens to you,at least you will not be shocked if you have read this.
on 16 January 2015
good game
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2010
It's GREAT fun, amazing graphics, awesome gameplay, and I havn't run into ONE 'invisible' wall yet! Is it sandboxed, NO. Linear, YES! It's pretty obvious as to where you are meant to go. Apart from the path being subtly different from surrounding ground.....JUST FOLLOW YOUR TEAM MATES and you can't go wrong. I would actually give it 9/10! CoD Black ops? rubbish! THIS is the one to go for. Buy it, play it, LOVE it ;-D
on 28 February 2015
Excllent
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2010
I was expecting alot more to tell the truth. I got this game mainly for online multiplayer. The graphics are great but the game play is just missing something. I have got a average PC and it runs fine and no problems.
The maps to me just seem to small, and there is not alot of weapon choice. I will continue to play on it and give it more time, but I will definatley be going back to play on BFBC.
on 15 December 2010
COD fanboys time to fear a new Badboy in town campaign is not top notch but Online gameplay is absolutely awesome it put me off black ops altogether. Its exciting new and different not stereotype like COD. I own and have played all the COD games but this game marks the return of the Medal of Honor Legend, Thank you Electronic Arts!!!!!
on 16 February 2013
not very good no good noi giood no good no good no good no good no good get the idea
VINE VOICEon 17 October 2010
I was sad to see so many negative comments about this game. I like it!

1. Yes. It's relatively short. I'm only an average player. It kept me happy for a few hours.
2. The graphics are not as cinematic as Call of Duty. However, they are very good and ran like silk on my mid spec machine.
3. The story is better that Modern Warfare 2 (which got a bit surreal towards the end) It feels realistic. I like he characters. Mind you, why is the player character the only one that gets knocked senseless (in CoD too)?!
4. It's easier than Call of Duty. On medium difficulty I began to think I was immortal in the early stages. However, it got tougher as the game progressed.
5. It doesn't introduce any gaming innovations. Who cares? It uses innovations from earlier shooters that we all enjoyed. However, I'm surprised DICE didn't give us the chance to blow up every building, as in their excellent Bad Company.
6. The sound is magnificent. The gunfire sounds fantastic. I normally turn off the music if I can. I left the sound track on for this one.
7. There are relatively few weapons. However, they all look, feel and sound solid. The shotgun is more effective than usual. There are a few very long range sniper sections. It's heart stopping waiting to see where your bullet will strike.
9. The icons to show you where to go are a bit hit and miss. This (accidentally, perhaps) enhances the feeling of realism and forces you to find your own way at times or search for a distant target.
10. I have no comment on multiplay. I am strictly a single player.

I love playing it. Any CoD player will feel at home. It's addictive. There is always an urge to reach the next checkpoint. The gameplay is intense. The battles are excellent. Hence the five stars. It can be argued that it's too expensive but it's still a lot cheaper than the much anticipated black Ops. I expect we'll all end up playing both!

Edit:

I note that all positive reviews for this game get "thumbs down", presumably from die hard CoD fans.

I have now played it twice. I found it even better the second time and set it on the hardest difficulty. The story is believable and it feels realistic. The sniping sequences are sublime. I went back to CoD Wodern Warfare 2 after playing this and (apart from the graphics) it wasn't a patch on MoH.
11 comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I will agree with 1 thing that most people find. That is the game is fairly short. However it is very intensive. If you play it on hard and play the game tactically you're in for around 8 hours game play. If you play on Easy and one of those who rushes from check point to check point you're looking at 5-6 hours.
The graphics are excellent and I'm running max ress on a 8800GTX and it's fine.
Atmospherically and everything else the game is really good.
The only down side is like COD it has a rather sad eneding.
No idea why this now seems to be all the rage but it is.
Other than that I was thoroughly stisfied and look forward to playing the online game.
0Comment3 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2010
what an incredible game from start to finish. The multiplayer is very fast paced, and is probably the best online game of its type that ive played. Give it a try you wont be dissapointed
11 comment1 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question