5.0 out of 5 stars Standby, Standby
As close to the real thing as you can get without sand in your eyes!!
Fantastic well thought out gameplay without the overlong cut scenes, online is even better, once again MOH does not disapoint.

I'm 47 and still enjoy this sort of thing
Published on 30 Mar 2011 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing but thrillingly good
I too thought I was halfway through the game and getting engrossed and then it ended, I reserved the Tier 1 edition at Game and was told it had extras, so I thought maybe I missed something.

I don't make a habbit of buying games on release and usually wait many many months later, but this seemed special, I have many games far cheaper that seem to go on for so...
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by graham1963

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too short, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
Good graphics, better(realistic) sound than MW2. much cheaper price compared to COD BO spec edition. But as others have said just far to short campain and much less size, veriety and options than COD MW2 multiplayer wise.

4.0 out of 5 stars ffs front runner, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I Read all the reviews in a few areas i agree cod is a better ffs but in other areas moh is better the maps and landscapes are very good and the single player i have played so far is as good if not better then any ffs i have played only played (I have a 39 game collection most being ffs) a couple of rounds online and its very fast paced and enjoyable time will tell how long ill be able to keep going back dont let any die hard cod fan boys put you off this is a worth while buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars this game is brillent, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
me and brett thought medal of honour was brillient and a great shooting game it looks so real grafichs are fantastic overal well done ea sports from luke and brett

1.0 out of 5 stars This game sucks!, 15 Oct 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
This game has zero imagination. I got it on pre-order and should have waited for a review. I bought this junk so you dont have to. The online maps are small and the single player is weak and linner. with your money you could do much better with bad company 2 or c.o.d. save yourself stear clear the m.o.h brand was so good, now it must be considerd toxic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst shooter I've ever played., 21 Sep 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I brought this game to pass time until Call of Duty: MW3 came out, and after 2 days of playing it I hated it. Online multiplayer is horrible, crashing and always out of sync, near impossible to get a good score unless you fork out a lot of money for a great internet service. Story mode hasn't got a plot good enough to follow and you find yourself bored after the first 30 minutes.

The only thing I can compliment this game on is the environment, the graphics for that are very well made.

I would not recommend this game to anyone looking to buy it, I wouldn't even ask a friend of mine to play it from my console. I am normally very enthusiastic about games and try to see all the good points, but this game simply doesn't have any.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good attempt but overall a poorer copy of Call of Duty, 11 Nov 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I had high expectations of this game. Completed the game on hard. Very linear. Too easy. It's not a bad game but I can't help comparing it to Call Of Duty games. It just doesn't compare.

The online mode was a fair attempt. Quite fun but got bored after a few games.

Worth a go if you can pick up cheap, otherwise save your money and get Black Ops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medal of Honor - Limited Edition, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
Once again another birthday present for my son. I don't play PS3 Games but my son assures me the game is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Dec 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I didn't really like the game but that's no fault of the seller. But the seller sent it to me promptly.
Overall a good seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medal of Honor, 22 Oct 2010
Hi,

First of all I'd like to ask all the haters why they think the game is bad?
This is almost the best shooter i've ever played. Campaign was very interesting and epic, the multiplayer mode is also very intense.
I like shooting the enemies their heads of^^

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but need a better delivery., 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I was looking forward to this game and it is very fun. But the delivery was one day late as well as something else I have been waiting on for 4 days. Its a good game but I expect that when I get to pre order a game that I get it on the day it comes out. Never buying a game from amazon again the delivery is so slow.

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)