5.0 out of 5 stars Good if that's what you need
I lost an earbud tip for my sennheiser cx300II headphones and these were the cheapest replacements.

They work fine. The packaging was a bit sparse but I wanted some rubbery bits for my headphones, not a fancy box.
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by andys

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap ear-bud replacement
These replacement headphone buds fit my sennheiser cx 300s, but just not quite as well as the official ear buds that came with the headphones. Also the rubber is a bit tougher, which means they aren't quite as comfortable, but much less likely to fall off the headphones, which is why I bought these in the first place.
Published on 21 July 2010 by M. Brooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap ear-bud replacement, 21 July 2010
M. Brooks (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Premium Range Replacement Medium Earbuds Tips Buds For Sennheiser CX SERIES Earphones 100% FITS (10 Pack Medium) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Damn close to the Sennheiser originals... but not quite the same, 7 Mar 2013
Used on my CX200's after losing one of the originals. These are much tighter fitting so less likely to accidentally drop off which is reassuring!

I received a little bag of 10, not two bags of 10 as some people have reported, but I think those lucky people got that many in error anyway.

Right, the reason for only 4 stars? Well, these replacement buds are perfect in terms of size and fit - in fact, completely identical, however the rubber is approximately 20-30% 'stiffer' and not quite as tacky as the originals. This means that they are not quite as comfy, and are more susceptible to slip out of your ear as the rubber doesn't grip my ear canal as well. This is only a minor gripe and otherwise these are faultless.

Highly recommend as I doubt you could get much better value for money but they are ever so slightly let down by the cheaper rubber. Can't really complain for less than two queenheads though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if that's what you need, 22 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars My CX300-II are reborn, 9 Oct 2010
I'd forgotten how good my Sennheisers sounded with the right sized buds. Medium sized buds got lost so quickly - followed by the less suitable large ones. Now I have 5 sets of medium. Perfect fit, seem to be quite robust, sound quality still great. On top of that they cost next to nothing and arrived in no time at all. A definite good result.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine!, 30 Jan 2014
Nothing to fault really... just make sure you check these are the right size before buying them and not being able to fit them on your earphones like I did

3.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 3 May 2013
These were bought as replacements for lost ear buds, fits were as required with the cx 300 headphones so I have no complaints

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 29 April 2013
Stevieboy (London, England) - See all my reviews
These do the job I wanted them to do, though I suspect they're not as "premium" as stated.
They can be quite uncomfortable to begin with as the material is quite stiff but they sort of bed down after a while.
I use these on my CX300 II Sennheisers as the ones that came with the earphones became weak and gave way / folded back on themselves when I tried to put them in my ears.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Mar 2013
I got these after loosing one from my earphones and they do just what it says on the box and at a nice price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent replacement, 30 Aug 2010
W. B. Geake "hedgerow builder" (Edinburgh, Lothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my partner, who is quite destructive of headphones. The original buds lasted about 8 months; one was lost and the other torn. These replacements are well priced and seem a bit tougher and bigger. So a little tricky to fit on the phones and a tighter fit in the ear, but this is no bad thing. Certainly doing the job very well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 31 May 2014
J. Horner (UK) - See all my reviews
My Sennheiser earbuds are always coming off and these are ideal replacement. A tighter fit than the originals but once you have got them on the earphone they are brilliant. Very quick arriving too.