on 25 July 2013
After reading the other reviews I was expecting large, thick dusters. I must be living on a different planet - or my standard re. dusters is higher than that of other people! These are TINY - 13 inch square if that. And so THIN that you can almost see through them. I know they were cheap - but even so they were a complete waste of money. Never again will I buy dusters without seeing them first. A lesson learnt.
I have now attempted to wash these dusters. They did not survive the washing machine. Is it possible not to give any stars at all? The worst product I have ever bought. Amazon should withdraw them from their web site.
on 18 April 2015
"10 Pack of Heavy Duty Yellow Dusting Dusters"
Sounds good, price sounds reasonable.
Received 8 flimsy rags
Not a simple mistake or "enthusiastic" description/advertising, this is blatantly lying and deliberately selling a lesser quantity of substandard rubbish.
Do not buy!
Photos show only 8 supplied and just how flimsy/see-through the "Heavy Duty" cloths are !!
review image review image
on 17 January 2015
Seller states dusters are and I quote "100% cotton yet extremely heavy duty". The ones I received were so thin they were bordering on being transparent, but seriously, if you hold the dusters up to the light you can definitely see through them. I would not be surprised if after a quite a few trips through the washing machine if these dusters didn't start to disintegrate. On the positive side, In other respects the seller's description is accurate. They are soft to the touch. They are quite large in dimensions, and for a pack of 10 they are very keenly priced, and with 10 being available you could always double them up to make 5 true heavy duty dusters.

But 'Extremely Heavy Duty' as described, they are not.

Do I regret buying them? - no.
Would I buy them again? - probably not.
Would I use seller again for other products? - probably yes.
on 15 February 2015
Amazon: Can you read these reviews?
The description says HEAVY DUTY DUSTERS....they are see through!!

These dusters are like cheap market 10 for a pound chat.
All that was wanted was good quality dusters...clever wording gets the sale eh????
waste of money and false selling technique adopted here.
Amazon ::Can you deal with that?
on 25 April 2013
The cloths I received were very poor quality and looked dirty. I certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone that they buy these cloths.
on 1 February 2013
But not heavy duty. For pro use, these are OK for the money but they are not heavy duty. More medium duty to those that know their cloths! Abd yes, I am sad enough to know my cloths.
on 27 October 2013
Fairly cheap so perhaps should not have expected much but these these dusters are certainly not what I would describe as heavy duty being very thin (see-through in fact) and are also quite small, being about 28 cm x 34 cm. I definitely would not re-purchase.
on 24 February 2015
By no stretch of the imagination should these be described as heavy duty. Hold them up to the light and you can see through them. They are ok for light dusting but for 'bulling' footwear they need to be folded two or three times to get the smooth softness needed.
on 8 May 2014
I'm sorry to say theses yellow dusters are not heavy duty ones would not recommend theses, nothing like thickness in pictures very thin which u would get from pound shop
on 15 November 2014
Absolute rubbish quality. Description was completely wrong. They are not heavy duty. They are so thin they are almost threadbare. They are extremely small as well. I threw them straight in the bin as they were absolutely no use to me at all. I would not advise anyone to buy these