on 11 September 2012
This is a proper HOT sauce, unlike a lot of the sauces you can buy. I eat it like tomato ketchup, as it is so sweet and tasty. Most 'hot' sauces are just full of vinegar and scotch bonnets, making heat but not a nice taste in itself. this is delicious

I have no idea why this isn't more widely available instead of the rubbish which populates the supermarket shelves
on 6 April 2015
I bought the 455ml version of this at Tesco (hint: it's a *lot* cheaper per ml to do this than buy it from Amazon) and it's a very nice chilli sauce. I'm usually no fan of any sauces, but some food - I'm looking at you, spag bol - is bland enough to just beg the addition of something spicy like this.

Like everyone else, I've adding it to all sorts of random items - even a Rustlers BBQ Rib :-) I'm assuming you're supposed to "spike" the end of the green nozzle to make a hole to squeeze the sauce through. This may be obvious to you, but there's nothing on the bottle to tell you to do this.

The bottle does say to refrigerate after opening and consume within 8 weeks after that. I can probably manage that with the 455ml, but this 730ml version would be pushing it somewhat, even with the major spray-fest I'm on.
on 30 August 2013
I got hooked on this from the first taste. I've used it with pretty much everything since then - chips, sandwiches, chicken, cheese, chilli... It's in at least one UK supermarket already (every little helps!) and is gaining popularity, I'd recommend everyone at least try it once.
on 18 December 2013
This is the business its so tasty I use it with a tiny amount of tomato puree on pizza and it tastes better than any pizza shop could ever hope to make try this if you like sauce with a bit of a spicy taste
on 1 May 2013
Spicy HOT chilli sauce! It's so delicious i have been squeezing it on anything and everything. Really hot and savory.
on 9 June 2013
Seriously addictive chilli sauce. This is purely down to (spoiler) the fact that its packed full of MSG (mono-sodium-glutamate), but damn, it's good. I used to be able to get it much cheaper in local asian delis, although it does tend to sell out fast.
on 6 June 2016
Excellent product, as always
on 2 April 2014
cracking sauce! hot! spicy! sweet! could literally eat it with anything!! I think this has replaced ketchup for me ha!
on 6 June 2015
Love this sauce, have been buying it from Amazon for years and yet to find any faults
on 3 July 2013
what a fantastic way to liven up otherwise boring food, not too hot for the softies but a lovely spicy addition, I'l be back