on 18 September 2014
I really like this whisky. I'm no connoisseur and I don't really have the vocabulary to describe the flavour in detail, but it's quite sweet and light with a smooth, lingering after-taste. It isn't at all peaty or smoky. The packaging is fresh, with a modern typeface that gives the bottle a youthful feel. Highly recommended.
on 20 December 2014
I have had an Cnoc in the past, and it is delightful!!. Thank you
Isabella Scott
on 10 April 2015
one of the finest ever and for that kind of quality the price is unbeatable !
on 7 February 2016
A good clean-flavoured malt for those times when you want something that is neither overpowering or over-complex. A friendly warming dram for the warm fireside on a cold winter's night...
on 14 January 2016
love this whisky i visited the distillery many years a go when it was called knock but they had to change to anCnoc which is gaelic for knock
on 12 October 2015
Enjoy this smooth,mellow whisky whenever the blues get to you
on 16 November 2015
Bought as a present and feedback was that it was enjoyed!
on 29 April 2014
Initially, I found this to be a bit of a punch in the mouth; a bit of a challenge and raw. I persevered and started to understand it better but it isn't one I will buy again. A touch of water and being allowed to stand brought out a more pleasurable experience for me. I'm pleased to have tried it but I did not like it.
on 13 January 2016
superb single malt for the money
on 18 April 2015
Like what's on the can...