on 13 October 2012
I bought this as a cheap holiday watch, false economy. Very difficult to set without damaging the watch.
Within 2 days it didn't work anymore and in setting the watch the middle 'face, square section' started to fall apart. Up until it stopped working it wouldn't run accurate anyway.
Don't bother with this watch - buy something a tad more expensive. I bought mine from the British Heart Foundation, so I just threw it in a bin at the airport. For the cost it wasn't worth returning and at least my purchase helped a charity. I wish someone would produce a high quality version - it would be worth paying more as the design is very neat.
on 12 January 2013
I give this no star rating, ( had to use the one star other wise the review wouldnt submit) as when it arrived the watch didn't work, battery was totally dead, if it wasn't so cheap I would have sent it back, I won't be using this seller again TOTAL RUBBISH
on 10 July 2012
The only reason I'm returning this item is that it was too cheap for me to be bothered. It is incapable of keeping time. I left it off my wrist for 4 days and it was off the pace by 7 minutes!

Terrible piece of cheap rubbish.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this and it arrived completely dead, wouldn't turn on at all. I complained so the seller sent me TWO more, one worked for 12 hours & then stuck at that time. The other doesn't work. Useless product. Don't bother!
on 31 May 2012
No instructions on how to set the time, had to look online. Once I sussed how to set time, the middle bit didn't seem to fit back in snug anymore.You get what you pay for. I don't wear it.
on 23 March 2013
Worked for about two minutes , looks cheap, nasty and only just fit my tiny wrtists! total and utter Rubbish