Price:£17.45+ Free shipping

on 1 July 2011
Had to do something with a horrible smell coming out of my Audi A3 aircon. To make the most out of this sanitizer I have taken the glovebox off and placed the can in the passenger footwell, that way I was sure that the chemicals in the can are going to hit the bacteria on aircon's condenser and kill them all. Two month later and smell has not come back yet. By the way I don't use my air con all the time which makes bacteria come back quicker, but I think sanitizing aircon once a year should be enough. So yes as all AutoGlym stuff worked for me so far I can tell that this one works too.
My car is coming up for 7 years and 90k miles and was smelling distinctly stale or 'farty' to coin my wife's phrase.

I've used a Comma air con sanitizer in a prior car which I was happy with but couldn't find the same product this time round so used this. I have to say I'm very happy with the results, the product is easy to use and has neutralized the stale interior, this product has a mild lemon citrus odour which is pleasant and not overbearing, it has faded after 5 days and is now barely detectable.
on 17 August 2014
This worked well in my car - seems to have got rid of the annoying 'musty' smell associated with air con systems, and hasn't replaced it with anything else which is nice.

Was quite difficult to tell when the can was actually empty - after the allotted time I went to remove it but it still had some left in, which sprayed out as it moved around on it's journey to the bin...

Also bear in mind you need to leave the car running for 15 minutes or so without you sitting in it - not an issue for me but perhaps a problem for inner-city areas...
on 15 October 2014
I've used this product several times on different cars and have always had really good results getting rid of smells coming from the A/C system.

Just make sure you follow the instructions carefully and double check where your A/C recirculation vent is as you need to point the canister at it. Don't place it too close to the plastics inside the car i.e. the dash/footwell otherwise the vapour will condense and drip on the carpet instead of being sucked in to the A/C system (you MUST put the A/C on recirculation mode and wait a good 10 minutes to ensure the A/C system is fully operational).

To the people who are saying this doesn't work or the smell came back in the reviews here... I think you need to make sure you are treating the underlying cause of the odours. I only use this product as part of a wider car interior cleaning schedule -- i.e. if you don't thoroughly clean the inside of your car to make sure any dirt/smells are gone from the carpets etc this isn't going to be very effective. I recommend using AutoGlym Interior Shampoo with hot water on all the (cloth) upholstery, carpets and door panels, after thoroughly hoovering out the car. This will ensure good results!

You should also be prepared to clean the glass inside the car as residue from this product can cause hazing on the glass if not removed.
on 11 July 2015
Instructions were written by a moron. Not at all clear (compared to the ones you find at Halfords).

OK, once you've figured out how to use it, does it work? Well, as with all air con cleaning products that I've used so far, I would rate its effectiveness at 80%:. the sour smell is not quite gone.

Price wise? Brilliant. I bought this for c£8 as compared to £12 for a similiar product (I think it was branded Comma) from Halfords, and they both performed as well as each other.
on 10 June 2013
Clear & concise instructions make this a doddle to use, with super results.
Packaging doubles as a holder for the can whilst in use, which I thought was clever.
Car left smelling clean & fresh - just like a dealer job, at a fraction of the cost.
on 19 July 2015
Followed the instructions to the letter and even removed the pollen filter before treatment and replaced with a fresh one. I also checked the drainage channel in my Golf by lifting carpets etc on drivers side before treating, it was clean & clear.
Whilst the a/c odour did disappear for a few days it has returned upon swich on of the a/c. It doesn't persist after a few minutes though which is as it was previously prior to treatment.
I am one of those fanatics that used the a/c all the year round and tries to give it a good 'blow through' after switching off & just before the finish of a long journey.
In summary, the product could do better and I'm sure there are more effective products around for less money.
A little disappointing I'm afraid.
on 29 November 2012
Brilliant product, very easy to use and does what it says on the tin...the car has lost its musty smell caused by the air con... was quoted £55 by a local garage to fix the problem !!!
on 16 September 2011
There are cheaper versions available of this product but as i'd used Autoglym products for a number of years and always found them to be particularly good I bought this one it worked pretty well and has got rid of that stench when first turning on the A/C in my Audi although the fragrance did not last very long at all the smell has not returned at all and the A/C seems to be a little colder
on 25 May 2015
just a quick tip people, before you use this product change your pollen filter too because doing that and using the air con sanitizer together really does a great job! :)

See one answered question