5.0 out of 5 stars Great for doggie school
I brought this for doggie school as I needed something to put my dogs treats in.

Published on 25 July 2011 by LittlemouseLilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather Disappointed
I was expecting this pouch to be close to 'top of the range' quality compared to others I had looked at on Amazon. I was, however, disappointed when it arrived. It has rather a cheap feel to it and I was particularly disappointed at the size of the inner removable treat pouch as it is really quite small compared to the overall size of the pouch. Another 'minus' is that...
Published on 15 Mar. 2011 by Toe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for doggie school, 25 July 2011
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)

It is great it holds my clicker, phone, car keys, money for class and well the dog treats. I use shredded meat which used to go slimey when I used a plastic sandwich bag in my pocket - with this no more slimey treats and with the snap opening its really easy to get the treats out when needed and snapped backed closed when in the car (so the treats actually make it to class). The inner bag is held into place with poppers and I have found these to be very strong holds the bag in place when needed and easy to get out to be washed.

I was a bit worried that the belt strap would not be long enough as I have a figure thats a little bit bigger than a twig - well I was pleased to find that the adjustable belt strap is VERY generous.

Great product and my class mates have commended on it and asked me where I found it - and Ferd (my dog) knows that its time for school when he see me fill it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant design, 16 Sept. 2011
A. Snow (Telford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
I have been looking for something to take with me when walking my dog that is small but can carry the essentials:- for me, lip balm and my mobile phone. For my dog, poop bags and treats for training. This does it all for me. It has a large waist band that fit even the wider person (ahem) and the spring out and in system is very good (I got rather excited about it actually). I have a poop bag roll that I attach onto it using the useful clip provided. I think for the money it is the best thing you can have for dog walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, better than it looks, 28 July 2011
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
This treat bag really does work, it has two springy metal bars that hold the bag open so it's easy to pop your hand in and get the treat, other bags I've used the dog had lost interest by the time I could get to the treat. The liner comes out for washing, there's room for poo bags and other small items in a seperate compartment, hangs on a belt round your waist so it's at the correct angle for getting the treat. Much better than you can see by the photo and description

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, capacious and does the job, 3 Oct. 2012
marcoscu "marcoscu" (Chorley,UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
We needed a suitable easy access bag to hold treats for our puppy whilst she gets house trained.

This product does the job and at a great price. The build quality is good and the bag feels robust and sturdy. The main food pouch is detachable and can be wiped clean to allow for carrying meat or moist treats. There is an inner pocket and a outer mesh panel and two clips for keys, lead etc. The strap is long and strong and although fiddly to adjust can be worn over the shoulder or around the waist. The main food pouch has a metal clipset which can be set to hold the mouth of the bag open to allow for easy access to the treats inside, crucial when dog training. See my attached picture for this and to get an idea of the size of the bag itself.

I am happy to recommend this product to any fellow dog owner.

The Good
Great Price
Good build quality
Several pockets and clips
Removable and washable inner pocket
Strong strap with quick release clip
Suitable for professional animal trainer use

The Bad
Quite large in size
Strap can be awkward to adjust

5.0 out of 5 stars treat bag - excellent value for money, 25 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
Really pleased with this product. Particularly like pop-up section for easy treat access and separate removable pouch for multi-use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
This is a great product and nearly half the price of other pet websites! quick and easy transaction - excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi training treat bag, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
I ordered this after trying other treat bags hoping it would be easier to get to the treats, fed up with struggling to get treats out of my pockets or small treat bags, by the time I got them my poor dog forgot what he was getting the treat for. I have to say this is a great bag, easy access and easy to keep clean. I would certainly reccomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
I have had several treats bags over the years but none as good as this one.Great for training as it stays open, no rummaging, it is just deep enough to make the treats easily accessible but not fall out. Belt very generous, holder for poo bags and clip for keys. Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solves my problem quite well, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
I have been using this treats bag for some weeks now and am generally quite pleased with it. With previous bags which hung around the neck, I found it difficult to get at the treats quickly and easily. The Mikki as a belt bag is much better with access to treats, one handed, made easy by snap hinges which hold the bag open when required. The size is just about right for carrying at ones waist. The inner pouch attached with 4 press studs to the outer is easily removed for washing. However, the press studs do come apart very easily, especially when opening the outer bag, and is more an irritation than a major fault. The pouch holds quite a large quantity of treats and in it, for my cocker spaniel, I tend to keep several days supply of dry ones. The net pocket on the front of the bag is useful for maybe holding a tissue but for little else. The only other pocket is the main one with hinges and into which the pouch is attached. I guess it could be used to hold other things beside the pouch but not with very simple access. The belt is easily adjusted to your size and clips together quickly. The material of bag and belt seems quite hard-wearing. Overall a very useful product. Maybe extra press studs (or velcro?) to secure the inner pouch to the outer would be an improvement.

Since posting this review I have found that the snap hinges are showing some signs of wear. They only work in one direction and if you attempt the opposite direction it places some stress on them. But also the material covering the hinges is showing signs of wear at each end with holes starting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Sept. 2011
RITA TEMBEY (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag (Target)
This was a very considered purchase and after doing our research we decided to opt for the Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag. It has turned out to be exactly what we were after and has proved to be a very important part of our puppy's training.

Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag