Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 28 January 2011
When i received these push up bars it was clear what the premium price was for. These are well build and not like the cheaper no-brand version you can find on eBay.

For me these are ideal, because when I do normal push ups my wrists hurt. This way I can have a much better posture and include push ups in the morning for a more balanced stretch & light exercise.

If you are thinking of buying these swivel push up bars, go for these Adidas ones. You will not regret spending a bit more, these are build to last.
on 3 October 2011
I purchased these for my fourteen year old son who is a black belt 2nd dan in karate. He thinks they are fantastic. They are very well made and definitely worth paying that little bit extra for. Brilliant!
on 21 August 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. As we live in a tiny house, we needed something practical to exercise with that was easy to store. These are great and my Husband enjoys using them.
on 15 August 2014
I bought these for my Insanity workouts as I have weak wrists and I wanted to protect them during push -ups. These are big and so need a bit of storage space, but they work really well!
on 21 December 2015
I bought these over the Perfect Fitness equivalent and immediately returned them. The twist motion is poor, it's not fluid and has a resistance evident from the fact that they are rubbing coarsely when rotating. I'm 16st btw, maybe these were tested by someone considerably lighter? The Perfect Fitness swivel pads are miles better in every regard, the handle is more comfortable and the twist motion considerably better (i.e. completely smooth). AVOID these, spend the extra £10 or so and get the Perfect Fitness push up pads.
on 28 December 2013
These push up bars lift your hands a few inches above the floor and allow a full motion stretch when doing push ups, which greatly increases the exercise benefit. They also relieve the strain on wrist joints, or knuckles versus a "standard floor" push up. They are comfortable, and there is some friction felt in the bearings which is not a bad thing, as you don't want the wrist spinning when doing push ups. The swivel bases are lockable for no wrist turning too. All in all a good durable product for the money.
on 2 September 2014
Absolutely love it...I can work out without crippling my wrists!! Very sturdy...I weigh 100kg, and the swivel is just ace!!
on 22 January 2014
I bought these so I could continue with press ups but avoid pressure on a problem spot on the heel of my hand. Totally converted to using these and doing a more effective press up, amazingly different. Bought cheap ones from Amazon first which showed they would work for me but replaced them with quality ones because the others felt as if they would break in use.
on 1 December 2013
Good value smooth rotation and good build adds a different dimension to push-ups have no regrets buying these and feeling the benefit already after 3 workouts with them
on 29 December 2013
Arrived in plenty of time as I bought these for my son's Christmas, I got some myself and find that they do a great job without taking up to much room.