5.0 out of 5 stars Very good build
When i received these push up bars it was clear what the premium price was for. These are well build and not like the cheaper no-brand version you can find on eBay.

Published on 28 Jan 2011 by M. A. Lely

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job
It does the job and i've had no hassle from it. It arrived on time and it excellent condition. Very simple instructions.
Published 7 months ago by Edward Papaloizou

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good build, 28 Jan 2011
M. A. Lely "Michiel" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)

For me these are ideal, because when I do normal push ups my wrists hurt. This way I can have a much better posture and include push ups in the morning for a more balanced stretch & light exercise.

If you are thinking of buying these swivel push up bars, go for these Adidas ones. You will not regret spending a bit more, these are build to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas swivel push up bars, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
I purchased these for my fourteen year old son who is a black belt 2nd dan in karate. He thinks they are fantastic. They are very well made and definitely worth paying that little bit extra for. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are bigger (slightly more bulky) but have a nice broad base so you cannot slip, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
I have used push up bars before when I was doing P90X. Those were simple plastic ones bought from tesco (they are available on amazon and ebay as well). While I never slipped using those in the past, I was a bit worried when I was doing the wide push ups that they will twist and hurt my wrist.
These are bigger (slightly more bulky) but have a nice broad base so you cannot slip. I am not so sure about how the swivel will help but I will give it a try. If you don't like the swivel, just lock them.
Bottom line…you get what you pay for and I am happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 19 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
I bought these so I could continue with press ups but avoid pressure on a problem spot on the heel of my hand. Totally converted to using these and doing a more effective press up, amazingly different. Bought cheap ones from Amazon first which showed they would work for me but replaced them with quality ones because the others felt as if they would break in use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Push ups, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
Arrived in plenty of time as I bought these for my son's Christmas, I got some myself and find that they do a great job without taking up to much room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and greatly improve exercise benefit of push ups., 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
These push up bars lift your hands a few inches above the floor and allow a full motion stretch when doing push ups, which greatly increases the exercise benefit. They also relieve the strain on wrist joints, or knuckles versus a "standard floor" push up. They are comfortable, and there is some friction felt in the bearings which is not a bad thing, as you don't want the wrist spinning when doing push ups. The swivel bases are lockable for no wrist turning too. All in all a good durable product for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swivel push up bars, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
Good value smooth rotation and good build adds a different dimension to push-ups have no regrets buying these and feeling the benefit already after 3 workouts with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
These are brilliant, really helps put a bit of variety into push ups. They are really sturdy and the swivel action is really smooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to store - perfect for small homes, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars (Sports)
Does exactly what it says on the tin. As we live in a tiny house, we needed something practical to exercise with that was easy to store. These are great and my Husband enjoys using them.

adidas Swivel Push Up Bars - Black/Red