on 12 January 2011
This headset is fine, personally having used the turtlebeach x1 before I think that had better sound. However the X1's durability wasnt great and the the wires of the X1 tangled like crazy. The 4xB has no problems with tangling and is durable. Only for the sound needing to be pretty high up for you to hear well and the fact that the mic is very short(doesnt pull out past your mouth almost) I would have given this a 4
on 25 April 2011
I decided to buy this headset after a lot of research. Most of the time it was OK but unfortunately, after just over a month, it stopped working completely. I returned it to Amazon who sent a replacement. After just a couple of weeks it only works some of the time and I am returning it again. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
on 24 April 2014
I did some research, and decided £8 for something that goes for £42 new would be a good idea.

It wasn't. Steelseries make pretty poor headsets in my opinion, and this is no exception. Even my earphones I got with my samsung Galaxy s2 are better!

Now, George and Freddie are not to be used as a retailer! The item came half opened like it had been dropped. The packaging was covered in dust, god only knows how long the item has been on the shelves. I havent even bothered to return them.

Do not buy from George and Freddie. If you like Steelseries headsets, order FROM Steelseries and no other. Oh, and maybe don't pick this one. Sound quality was crappy. Not sure if that was from the fact it had been dropped or what ever.

Never buying from these people again.
on 29 October 2011
Mic stopped working on these after 2 months, replaced easily by Amazon. Same problem with replacements after 4 months. Disappointingly still waiting to hear back from Amazon. Don't buy not worth the hassle.
on 2 March 2011
I am really annoyed with this headphones not working properly unless I hold the headphone pushed into the livemix control! I have had the same experience as a previous reviewer of this product, and I am in the same situation as them.
on 21 July 2013
One word awesome great fit great sound mic pushes inside ear piece is a great idea soft and comfortable to wear
on 27 August 2013
He likes it a lot and says its a very good addition to his x-box system and would tell people to buy it
on 28 January 2016
Used this as a gaming headset, chatting and enhanced playing sounds.
on 24 September 2014
Mic stopped working then the same with the next one I got
on 15 September 2014