5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush
Published on 9 Sept. 2011 by Grainger

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on 8 July 2011 by Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX7002/16 Elite Toothbrush Heads 2-Pack (Personal Care)
I have had a sonicare toothbrush for over 7 years. I am really happy with it, it is just looking very tired now. I decided to buy a new one. This one is excellent for the price. I searched Boots, Superdrug and various other shops but this was by far the cheapest. So long as you know that you have to use a really light touch and not scrub at the teeth my dentist says that a sonic toothbrush is by far the best way of cleaning teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush Heads, 10 Mar. 2011
Rather expensive but do the job.Have never tried the less expensive models of electric toothbrushes, having always being satisfied with the Philips Sonicare.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item , quality price., 19 May 2012
Raymond Bennett "rab" (exeter,england) - See all my reviews
i have bought these heads before for my trusty phillips sonicare toothbrush and have never been dissapointed with the quality of the heads or the cleaning capability of the brush the only difference was when i last bought them it was from probably the biggest known chemist chain that sounds like roots and i paid nearly twice as much as this time from amazon for exactly the same item . very very pleased with product and delivery once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 11 Oct. 2011
Hi, everyone.

I bought Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 and this toothbrush heads are perfect for my new toothbrush. Great Value!!

Regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says on the packet!, 4 Jun. 2011
Exactly as it says...Brand new tooth brush heads for cheap too! Impossible to find in the shop anywhere so thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Aug. 2012
Mr. James Bullock "flightboy" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This toothbrush was bought as a replacement for another brand of sonic toothbrush available to buy on Amazon. The results you get are excellent with that 'just from the dentist' feeling of oral cleanliness. I've used sonic toothbrushes for years and would never go back to the ordinary type. I must admit it takes a few days to get used to them and the idea is to let the toothbrush get on with the job whilst you guide it around your mouth. For beginners to this type of cleaning system, the toothbrush is designed so that the full intensity of the clean is gradually increased over a period of days, especially good for getting kids used to them. The toothbrush is also programmed to switch off after a set period.The brush head is simple to change unlike the brand before (read my review). I work as cabin crew and on a full charge I can easily take my Sonicare away with me for a good few days without having to recharge it or experiencing any loss of power. This is an excellent product and I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 July 2011
Arrived quickly, well packed but these replacement heads aren't anywhere near as good quality as previous ones I've bought through Amazon. The heads are smaller (despite still being called Standard) & the bristles are very nylon like & flimsy. When buying previously from Amazon, the heads have been bigger overall & the bristles have been a firm bristle type. I doubt these will last very long.

Sorry but this particular brand is what I'd describe as cheapskate & not at all the quality of heads I'm used to. (These are a foreign version) It just goes to show that if we pay a little bit more we get the required quality.

I wouldn't buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service AND great teeth!, 6 Jan. 2012
Considering the time of year I ordered this item, just before Christmas, the kit arrived 3 days after I placed the order - a service I have come to expect from Amazon. The replacement electric tooth brush heads - I am convinced this is the only way to clean teeth and whilst they maybe a little more costly than just using a regular tooth brush the result are so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzzzzzzz, 25 April 2012
Amazing price for genuine consumable. I will be able to change the brush head more often at this price. Won't be going to Boots again for this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal, 7 Feb. 2012
K. Hughes (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
These were expensive so I was glad to recieve a proper official product in proper packaging. Feel a real difference from my old head which had bristle practically falling off. Worth spending a little extra when you know these will last the distance.