5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Materials, Really Comfortable
I tend to only ever wear boots having broken my ankle twice in the past and need the extra support. After seeing these boots, by coincidence, on a sponsored Palladium documentary about Detroit with Johnny Knoxville I checked the prices and was suprised they ran close to £100 so to pick them up in the sale for half that was great.

The are very good quality, the...
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Saprolith

1.0 out of 5 stars Fashion victims only
All for show and nothing else, so waste your money elsewhere
Published 1 month ago by Cwrwda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Materials, Really Comfortable, 29 Nov 2010
Saprolith (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

The are very good quality, the sole is thick and grippy, the leather is soft from day one but is also suprisingly thick. I expected to have to wear them in but they felt like a pair of slippers within ten minutes, the UK sizing was perfect.

They are not walking boots in the sense of heading off into the hills, this title is misleading, they are a lightweight winter boot which should be fine around town in a bit of snow.

In summary they are a good quality boot made from equally good materials and comfortable from the off, I'll definitely buy some more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable Boots, 8 Nov 2011
- Good durable boots...and ones which are of good design aesthetically - and also look in vogue. I have a lot of nubuck boots but with the onset of winter I needed a more weatherproof pair which wouldn't get marked and ruined on wet muddy days. These are just the ticket and will take a lot of abuse and being quite fashionable I can wear them casually to work and out socially too, and not just out hill-walking etc, as some might do. They are correctly described as walking boots - but wouldn't be suitable for those seeking a tougher boot for mountaineering, with a lot of internal and ankle support - but I didn't buy them for that. - Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Palladium boots not quite as good as they were!, 29 Sep 2013
Last year I bought a pair of Palladium Pampa Hi Men's boots and they were the best footwear I've ever had, so I had high expectations when I bought an identical pair in a different colour - I'm afraidI was just a bit disappointed - the leather isn't as high quality, the inner lining is slightly cheaper and the fit is tighter - they're still good boots but I can't wear them all day like the last pair - I was Palladium's most enthusiastic customer, now I'm a little bit more wary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampa very HI, 21 Oct 2011
I love this boots, they are made in China, but overall quality is high. Worth any penny. Very comfortable. i want more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars good boots, 10 Jan 2011
Rabber Exile (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots for my son and he says they are very comfy, will say how hard wearing they are in a years time!He really likes them tho

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for the price, 4 July 2014
Great boots for the price. My friend paid double the price for boots and they have broken. These just boots just keep on going.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a good price, 5 Feb 2014
These are some of the most comfortable lightweight boots I've tried in years!! Stylish, they go well with most outfits, and easily bridge the casual/smart-casual gap. The grippy sole makes them far superior to Converse and the like, and the build quality is far better too - despite all these type footwear being made in the same place?!

A great price and great quality ankle boot, the support on these was evident right out of the box! Definitely give them a try if you're on the fence - you'll not be disappointed.

TIP: if you have wide feet/toes, these *will* fit - mine are wide and they're fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but disappointed the detail, 5 Jan 2011
S. Park (Guildford UK) - See all my reviews
It is made with great quality, very durable and strong.
Suitable for cold, snowy, rainy season.
Moreover,before I wore this, I did not expect it would be comfortable.
At first try, I found it very comfortable and the bottom is thick enough to prevent coldness.
However, if you don't ware long neck socks with this shoes, it will hurt your skin particulary your ankle.
Overall, I am satisfied and will try different design from Palladium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
6/6 great boots good price very comfortable, I'm waiting to try these leather palladium boots this coming winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
Great boot when you go up a size or even half size