Size: 250GB THICK|Change

on 13 December 2011
Outstanding product, worked like a charm with my Xbox360 Slim console. Installation is straight forward and easy. Recommended for those who wants to upgrade their 4GB console.
on 5 December 2011
First off its probably the cheapest HDD for the Xbox Slim on Amazon. Great product literally take it out the box, put it in the storage part of the Xbox and Bobs your Uncle 228Gb more to play with!

Couldn't be happier with this product 5 out 5!
on 16 November 2011
It does exactly what is supposed to do. My son was so pleased because it now gives him space for downloads and I was pleased dueto the price.
on 10 December 2013
Delivered super fast, didnt have any instructions on how to fit it, but just you tube it and there are lots of vids how to do it. But basically, stand your xbox up straight, along the air vent will be a little removeable plate, lift this up and you will see the slot for the hard drive. Just push the drive in and wait for the click and thats it - your done
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2012
A great addition to my new Xbox360, meaning I can now save as many games as I want, or back up my cloud saved games. The biggest advantage is having enough space to install games onto the hard drive making loading much faster. The hard drive is really simple to install - at least it was once I'd worked out where it goes(me being a bit stupid). Simply release the catch on the side of the Xbox and push the hard drive in place. This product is much cheaper than other Xbox hard drives out there.
on 5 August 2013
Did the job perfectly, slots in easily to the xbox 360, also has the cheapest price I've seen, would recommend to anyone.
on 18 March 2015
Received on time via prime. Product put in xbox and started. Immediate red dot on xbox. Xbox restarted this time I got xbox home page. I then went to setting to format hard drive, numerous attempts later I gave up as xbox did not register hard drive dispite software update. Removed hard drive and returning to seller.
on 3 July 2013
Does exactly what it should no problems at all very good I would recommend it to anyone looking for one
on 24 November 2013
My son recently purchased GTA only to find it would not work on his xbox as it didn't have enough memory. Ordered tuis keeping my fingers crossed it would work and would not affect xbox live. It arrived on time, pushed straight in and that was that! So easy and much better value than xbox version!
on 30 October 2013
I bought this HDD for my Xbox as I needed more storage to install GTAV, installation was easy and that was it. Everything worked without configuration.

Delivery was fast and the price was way cheaper than buying direct from Microsoft.