on 17 March 2013
These Filters are fantastic Value . For what ever reason amazon will not post to Australia these type of items. I had them posted to my UK address and then sent onto Australia via my daughter. The price was fantastic, what I paid for the postage from the UK to Aus was cheaper than buying one filter cover here. These type of Filter covers retail at about $35 dollars each. They cost me £17 + £5 ( for 4) postage from the UK .......Fantastic deal as I got 4 super quality lenses for £23 They are a welcome item to my Camera set up.

Just need Amazon to find a way of posting them direct to me here in Australia ...... :)

Amazon top Company and these are top quality Filter Lens Covers ... Thank you
on 14 May 2014
Bought this filter set to go with a filter adapter for my Nikon L320 (see my review re the adapter). However, due to porblems with the adapter, which is now going back for a refund, these might have become redundant. However, as there are stepping rings available for use with other camera lenses, I am more than happy to keep them for this purpose.

Not much to say about the filters at this time, excepting that they came well packaged in their own padded 'purse', each filter in its own compartment and protected from damage. The filters themselves are well constructed and of an expected quality associated with the well know brand name - certainly up there with Hoya.
on 6 June 2016
Purchased for my Sigma 150-600mm lens, auto focus would not work with polarise filter attached, very disappointed. Having read about the problem this is a common issue with cheaper filters, so be aware.
on 18 January 2013
I am quite new to DSLR photography and as such I was recommended to buy a cover for my lens to help protect it. So if you scratch the lens it would be cheaper to buy a new filter than the complete new lens itself. After some searching I found that a single clear protective filter cost the same (if not more) than this pack of 4.

So I brought this set of Polaroid filters mainly for the clear filter (UV) and the other three were as added bonus. As I am still quite new I can work towards using the other coloured lens at a later date.

I found securing the filter to the lens quite a tight fit, but fitted well none the less. Once on it felt like it wouldn't work its way off.

After using the UV filter for quite a while I found that I hardly noticed the extra cover was on. However, I did find that in extreme light there was sometimes a reflective light flare on the images, as if the picture was taken through a window. So for some photos I found that I needed to remove the filter - but not many.

The little bag that the filters come with is also quite nice to keep them all together.

For the price they are really good value - four filters plus a bag. Like I said I brought this mainly to protect my lens - which is what it has done, so I am very pleased.
on 20 August 2013
I am using the UV filter mainly as lens protection and I have seen no quality issues.
The CPL is work perfect, I am very happy.
As I am mainly use my camera while traveling, this is now my latest addition to my travel set.
VINE VOICEon 28 August 2014
There hasn't been much use for the warming and fluorescent filters with digital photography due to corrections possible in Camera Raw, but the Polariser and UV work well for the Olympus Pen EP-2. I've had these filters for well over 2 years now, and with due care, they've lasted and are still of high quality. I've lost many lens caps throughout time, and now just buy a UV filter in replacement, as they work out cheaper and allow fast, spontaneous shooting if necessary.

The small 37mm thread works well for many Micro Four Thirds lenses; I use these filters on the Olympus 17mm and 45mm.
on 14 November 2013
I lost the skylight filter on day one of fitting it (my fault for not screwing it on right), The polarising filter does something but doesn't seem to make a startling difference to my photos. I can achieve better results by altering the camera settings. The warm filter is good. I have not tried the flash filter as I rarely use my flash indoors.
on 14 May 2014
Only really tested the polarized and the UV. Can't see any difference in quality with the UV on ( was expecting a decrease in image quality due to the cheap glass). The only issue I have is with the polarized filter wich works great for everything except the 18mm where you can see the some fading black corners because of the lens. It's not much but it's there. Anyway, works as intended apart from this. The warming filter doesn't seem to do that much but don't take my word for it because I haven't tested it on many photos.
on 13 April 2013
Very happy with this filter set from Polaroid - mainly using the UV filter. Excellent value for money and comes with handy pouch.
on 22 August 2013
I bought these filters because they were made by Polaroid but i'm not impressed with two of the filters.

The FLD filter didn't make any difference in the photo quality while shooting under fluorescent lighting.

The CPL filter was loose when rotating and didn't reduce much glare, after the fourth attempt of trying to take a decent photo with the filter it fell apart.

If it wasn't for the fact i decided to keep the Warming filter which works well and the UV filter i would've returned this item.