4.0 out of 5 stars Handy!
Very nice set of useful tools. The flexicrevix tool in particular is fantatic in getting into those akward corners where dirt builds up - the back of the radiators have NEVER looked so clean. I haven't used the mattress tool yet but looking forward to that and the soft bristle brush is excellent for cleaning blind and those hard to reach areas and walls.

Only...
Published on 30 Jun 2011 by N

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected
The items work well. The problem is I was expecting it to come in a box as I had seen on other sites. This would have been beneficial for someone like me who likes to keeps things in the original boxes. Other then that, the product is fine.
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by LisaL

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)

Only criticim is that the flexicrevix took loses it's length easily when pushing into confined spaces and it can be tricky to get it to 'flex' in the right direction.

But so glad I bought it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy kit for Dyson, 18 Jan 2013
J. A. Suter (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)
Bought to go with my dyson, Perfect extras definitely will reccomend to a friend.Not much else to say thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)
My daughter and I have allergies, and since I the allergy kit, we don't feel any allergies in our house, I can reach hard spots, I feel my house dust free. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson allergy cleaning kit, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)
Great accessory pack for any Dyson the soft brush tool is great for curtains, the crevice tool is really useful and the matress tool is also really good, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson is fab, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)
great real dyson product and cheaper than from other sites. delivered really quickly, handy and great for my asthma. I really like the mattress attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and good quality, 22 Oct 2011
G Arora (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Allergy Cleaning Kit (Home)
The kit is fairly useful as in it does have good quality tools. no regrets after buying the kit but I wish it included the small turbine as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, 28 Sep 2011