5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Veggy Stock
I feel a little stupid extolling the virtues of a large tub of stock powder. However I felt I had to compensate for the reviewer giving it 1 star and complaining that they didn't receive the right product. So here goes nothing.
It is large (500g) and it comes in a tub with a plastic lid. It is probably enough to last several months for most people.
So far so...
Published 18 months ago by Brit Abroad

1.0 out of 5 stars it was not what I ordered
The item was not the one I ordered - I ordered the box shown in the picture ie the green marigold bouillon, but what arrived was the orange organic one - which I detest. So, not satisfied with the product nor the waste of money I can ill afford.
Published 19 months ago by jumela

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Veggy Stock, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Marigold Veg Bouillon Powder 500g (Personal Care)
So far so good. Now the important bit.
The powder itself actually dissolves and doesn't go into lumps.
The stock produced is not overpowering and not too salty, unlike those small and nasty stock cubes. In fact it almost tastes like you've been a real culinary martyr and gone through the full 2hr boiling and straining process to produce real stock (but not quite).

1.0 out of 5 stars it was not what I ordered, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Marigold Veg Bouillon Powder 500g (Personal Care)

Marigold Veg Bouillon Powder 500g