5.0 out of 5 stars Meow Purrrr
We can't type so our owner is doing it for us.Would have been even better if they had mouse flavour would have saved us catching our own and leaving bits the house.
Published 15 months ago by dave p

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats have gone off this
My cats have gone off this particular food. don't know why but it generally seems good quality and value for money when it is on special offer.
Published 10 months ago by Miss A S McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Meow Purrrr, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Whiskas Simply Grilled Meat in Jelly 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, 18 April 2013
All four of my cats seem to like this, so no waste -- not like the kind where they lick all the jelly off and leave the "meat". When it's available at a good price I'm happy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2013
I ordered this on subscription and so glad that I did. Another shopper in my local supermarket informed me about the price difference. Scince I started getting it from Amazon, the local supermarket has stop selling the whiskas kitten and now only stock Felix. So I would have to travel 200 mile round trip to get it. Great way to buy in bulk.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price great product, 19 Nov. 2010
came v. quickly reliable usually buy always from seller for under 9 pound but have found the price has gone up... whats with that?

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats have gone off this, 26 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 April 2014
No complaints from the cats - good product - good price - well pleased - no more carrying it home from the shops the postman does it for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars a firm favourite, 10 July 2013
brindybob "foxhole" (Nr.Penryn, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is one I order time after time, they never say 'no' to this one!
I have 2 cats now and they are fussy eaters, but I know I can reach for this and it will be eaten to the last morsel.
Do try it!

4.0 out of 5 stars My purchase of Whiskas., 11 April 2013
This Simply Grilled Meat in Jelly goes down so well with my cats,they love it,and it is the only cat food that i have found leaves them eating every scrap up..

5.0 out of 5 stars whiskas simply grilled meat in jelly., 10 Mar. 2013
my cat will only eat whiskas meat,she turns her nose up if she is offered anything else,she knows what is good for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy pouches, 24 Feb. 2013
My cat adores these pouches. He was raised on Whiskas and will not eat any other brand. He knows quality when he tastes it!!! Being able to order my cat's food online makes my life so much easier and the prices are much the same as the supermarket but with less of the hassle.