5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats #1 Cat Food
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I asked my vet if he could recommend a healthy type of cat food sachet in gravy and he suggested this product.

Product Description:
3 x with Beef
3 x with Rabbit
3 x with Chicken
3 x with Turkey

Quality:
When I opened the foil sachet and poured it into the cats...
Published 4 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Sheba pouches
Not as good as the trays but the cats eat it for variety and have not complained as yet. Ha!
Published 15 months ago by growltiger

3 x with Rabbit
3 x with Chicken
3 x with Turkey

Quality:
When I opened the foil sachet and poured it into the cats bowl, it was evident that it was a very high quality product and was a lot different from most of the other types of sachet cat food that I had tried. The meat looked very fresh, rich and nutritious. The meat is steam cooked which is the healthiest cooking method possible which preserves the natural goodness of the meat. There is a sufficient amount of gravy present which not only helps to keep the meat fresh but provides added moisture for my cats.

Cats response:
All 7 cats responded in a very positive manner, leaving nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. This is now by far their favourite cat food. It can be served either on its own or mixed in gravy with biscuits. You can also get this product without gravy, in jelly form however it does not mix very well with biscuits and does not provide added moisture. I also give them this product with fish in gravy instead of meat in gravy from time to time which costs about the same amount and provides them with a bit more variation.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up however when you consider that it is very high quality, steamed cat food that all my 7 cats prefer over all the others that they have tried, it does not seem as expensive. It's much cheaper to buy in bulk on Amazon than in single packs in most shops.

Verdict: My Cats #1 Cat Food

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grub for finickity felines, 24 Mar 2012
Rowena Hoseason "Hooligween" (Kernow, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We were starting to despair when our elderly cat became very fussy about what she would eat. For years she was very happy to eat Felix and Whiskas, but then suddenly went off both brands and all varieties. She would just lick the gravy or jelly off and leave all the meat -- so roughly three-quarters of each pack was wasted, and she was not getting any kind of balanced meal.
We then tried the Sheba range and were delighted with the results -- the cat loves all the varieties and her appetite has returned. There's hardly any wastage, so even though this brand of food often retails for more in the supermarket than the mainstream types, it works out cheaper. And we have been able to buy in bulk at discount prices and be reasonably certain that it'll all be eaten -- result all round.
Very pleased with the product. For variety, we alternate with the Perle range; Gourmet Perle Chefs Selection 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) which she also seems to enjoy eating.
8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars fuzzy cat loves it, 7 Jun 2014
Fussy is 19 years old and so has problems eating but because this pouch meat is chopped fine has no problem with it at all. He has little and often again because it is in small pouches waste is not an issue

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love it!!!, 4 Feb 2014
I chose Sheba as its kinda to a cats stomach and one of my two has a sensitive stomach. I always save money buying from here, even when the supermarkets have an offer on it. I highly recommend buying this product from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pouches., 8 Jun 2013
Aeb Ough (Crete, Greece) - See all my reviews
My three cats love these, although there is only 85 grams in each pouch, and they would certainly eat more. There is never anything left, bowls are licked clean. I will certainly buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meow, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sheba Cat Food Pouches Mixed Selection in Gravy 12x85g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
My cats absolutely love this cat food. Great value pack. Fast and easy service. Would recommend this product to other cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheba pouch, 10 Mar 2014
Our mum bought us three this and we all love it, which is quite unusual. We are nudging her yo buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 18 Jun 2014
That is the important thing! Great value for money. A lot cheaper buying it this way than from a supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat food, 1 Jun 2014
My two fussy cats love this cat food,they clear their dishes.It is delivered promptly and the drivers are very obliging,they put heavy boxes inside for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 8 May 2014
I am happy for my purcase. Came ealier and my cat really likes it. I recommend it for your cat