5.0 out of 5 stars Dentastix for life
My Golden Retriever lives for these things. Do they do his teeth and/or gums any good? That's hard to say, he's four and has never had any teeth problems. All that matters to him is that they taste incredible.

Published on 6 July 2011 by possessed.by.a.lemon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Wot It Says On The Tin
As Ozzy said, so I will be asking for refund or rest of my original order
Published on 24 Sept. 2010 by ringotanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentastix for life, 6 July 2011
possessed.by.a.lemon - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

This is currently a great value way to buy them on Amazon. Ten separate packs of seven sticks that come in a big box like you'd see on retail shelves. I'm using the subscribe & save feature on this page. Seventy sticks every two months is good for me. If I ever failed to replenish my dog's supply, he would run away from home. Although if he had it his way, that quantity would only cover a week...

Besides, with Subscribe & Save you can cancel after the first month anyway. 10% off and an upgrade to First Class postage. It's an absolute victory. You'd be silly to buy them the normal way. This is exactly the kind of thing Amazon loves me telling you! Just makes sure you keep a check on Amazon's ever fluctuating prices...

Dentastix serve as the perfect 'goodnight' treat or excellent bait to get the dog out from behind the sofa after you've finished hoovering. And, who knows, maybe they really are scientifically proven to protect your dog's teeth. They certainly put a smile on one Golden Retriever's face every day...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super dog treats at a super price., 23 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Large Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks) (Misc.)
This is such a great deal. You are getting four boxes each containing four packs of Dentastix. Which is almost half the normal retail price. My German Shepherd is a very happy doggy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Description & picture confused me at first, 20 Dec. 2012
The picture of a 7 stick pack and the wording "7 Stick (Pack of 10)" confused me at first and it was only through reading the reviews that I realised this is actually very good value, especially when purchased via subscribe and save.

For anyone else that's confused, the product is a cardboard box of 10 individually wrapped packs of 7 sticks: 70 Dentastix in total. This is unlike what I've seen elsewhere, as I've only previously seen them sold in boxes of 28 or 56. If fed daily though, 70 is just perfect every 2 months with subscribe and save.

As for the Dentastix themselves, our Boxer x Old English Bulldog loves them and has one every night, the equivalent to us cleaning our teeth before bed and that's how he knows when it's bedtime! Don't give more than 1 per day though as they aren't good for Doggies in larger than recommended quantities - they're not training treats!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 1 July 2011
While I cannot prove that this is the entire reason I have been giving one a day of these to my Labrador since he was about 18 months old. I recently took him to the vet's for an annual check/injection and the vet was surprised at how good his teeth were for his age. The dog is now 11 years old and I have done nothing else to keep his teeth in good order so I can only assume it is due to the Dentastix. I have only given 4* as I cannot prove it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have asked my dogs to rate it..., 29 Oct. 2011
Dentastix needs no review. A couple of words for the specific product. It is a large box, like the one you see in pet stores, containing that bit extra sticks and is outstanding value. The recurrent order system allows you not to worry about sourcing it and looking for best deals. Delivery fantastic emailing you a 1hr time window the day before. Look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are 70!, 17 July 2012
L. A. WARD "mulderat" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Several sellers sell these on here but it is difficult to see how many you actually get as they say x packs rather than 10 packs of 7. So, you actualy receive 70 small denta sticks - perfect for my little cocker spaniel, Wally, who loves these! A great price and quick delivery as well! One happy dog owner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, great price, 25 Jan. 2012
E. Jackson "Goddess in Training" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
For me, this is what Amazon does best; a great price on something I'd buy anyway and a product offered in bulk that I can have delivered to my door. My border collie loves these chews.

5.0 out of 5 stars 112 sticks of doggy teeth dentistry, 24 Jun. 2012
Paul (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
For clarity: When you order this, you are ordering a total of 4 boxes, each box has 4 packets and each packet has 7 sticks. The only thing you need to be wary of is that depending on who is picking your order in the Amazon warehouse determines how many will be delivered. I was sent 28 sticks. INCORRECT! I phoned Amazon and my order was corrected and delivered complete the next day. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog dentastix, 18 Dec. 2011
I buy these all the time for my dog and they're great for his teeth(he has the best smile in Glasgow haha).When i saw this offer i couldn't refuse.Fantastic price probably saving about £5.Would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedigree Dentastix for Medium dogs. (pack of 4), 11 Mar. 2011
Great value for money, I was a bit worried about buying these, re the reviews. But I am glad I did as you get 4 Packs as it says and at that price you can't go wrong. Hope they stay at this price in the future.