5.0 out of 5 stars Mealtimes worth having
Hard to say whether this is a good thing or a bad thing...

Good thing: The cat absolutely loves each flavour included, she can't wait for the next mealtime, and is often there quicker than we can get the food out of the pouch
Published on 29 Jun. 2011 by BeRo

2.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas not for Tuppence ..
Published on 21 April 2013 by John1950

5.0 out of 5 stars Mealtimes worth having, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Whiskas Traditional Dishes in Gravy 24 Pouches (Pack of 2, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
Hard to say whether this is a good thing or a bad thing...

Bad thing: No chance given to get the food out of the pouch, the head-butting, the impatient attitude as you try to get the food out of the pouch and into the food bowl

If you love your cat, you can't go wrong with this bumper pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 6 July 2011
These pouches are around half the price I pay in the supermarket and getting free delivery makes them even better value. There very easy and convenient to open, and my cats love all varietys! Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Title should read 'The Cat loves it' not the buyer, 23 Jun. 2013
So far, my cat eats this product with relish; I do vary it with other Whiskas' products so that he does not get tired of too much of the same diet, just like humans do not wish to eat chicken every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value....., 3 Sept. 2013
RJC (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little dubious about buying food on line but it arrived very quickly with a long 'use by date'. My cat loves all the flavors - a real bargain compared with buying in a supermarket.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas not for Tuppence .., 21 April 2013
My senior cat Tuppence was adopted 2 years ago .. she ate Whiskas & other food for the first year, including dry food which I put on top for crunchiness ... now she nearly 11 years old she licks the gravy off the sides (eats the crunchies on top) but does not eat the meaty bits .. she has been on a rival manufacturer's As Good As It Looks range and is happy with that .. I thought I would try Whiskas again, placed an order for every other month this time round, but within a few days she is back to normal .. she just wont eat the meat .. oh well will try different dry foods as crunchies on top instead ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 2 Sept. 2013
This is the first time I've tried my Cat's with the meat in gravy. They really enjoyed it, I shall buy this again. Amerzon never fail me with delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas pouches, 10 Feb. 2014
Mrs. Christabel J. Cowley (HEREFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
As these have only arrived today I am not really able to comment too much on them, well really it will be decided by my very fussy cat as to the end result and whether I order anymore. He normally only eats dry food but I have in the past bought him the Co-ops beef in gravy which he used to just lick all the gravy off and occasionally eat some of the meat so the wild birds had a daily treat!
Hopefully he will like them as I want to be able to give him a bit of wet food and not all dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Newbie Of This Product, 25 Jan. 2014
Dan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Being a newbie of buying this product, I was cautious about introducing a new product for my cats to munch on. Some times when I introduce a new product it can interfere with there Stomach. But with this product I have had no problems at all. My cats love to eat this each day. They love it. Suppose cats will eat mostly anything lol but overall my cats are satisfied thats all that matters to me. Good price for the size of the food too. Well packaged and fast delivery. Would recommend guys...

5.0 out of 5 stars WHISKERS TRADITIONAL DISHES IN GRAVY 24 Pouches, 15 Jun. 2013
Mr. Haydn Martin "Hadyn13" (Dersingham, Norfolk PE31 6HW) - See all my reviews
The cat is thriving well. She really enjoys them. We have one box left. Will certain order 2 more boxes in the very near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, why so expensive?, 13 Nov. 2014
The product itself is fine, both my cats love this variety of whiskas (others don't go down so well) so I used to buy it via subscribe & save. unfortunately the product became unavailable via subscribe & save in March 2014 at that point the price was £10.00, I have no idea why the price has gone up so much as the price has not changed at the shops. I now buy from large pet shop for around £12 or cheaper when on offer.