5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal make-up mirror
I bought this product for teenage daughter and she is extremely pleased with it, especially the magnification.I would recommend this product.
Published 18 months ago by jag28

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and light
This mirror seemed very small and light, didn't balance very well and my elderly arthritic mother found it too unstable to use. A more able person would be fine and it would be useful for holidays.
Published 4 months ago by Ailsa Russell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal make-up mirror, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Danielle 5x Magnification 15 cm Diameter Easel Mirror - Purple (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mirror, 28 Oct 2013
I ordered this mirror as it has a magnified side. I was starting to have problems seeing clearly to put my make up on. This mirror is brilliant. Yes its a little scary as it shows up all the lines that I never knew were there.! Also great for getting rid of stray hairs as they show up perfectly, which makes plucking so much more accurate. The mirror is well made and the purple colour makes it look great too. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 July 2013
This is a great mirror for a great price. Perfect size and magnification. Only complaint.....i wish i'd bought it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 6 Feb 2012
It is just as what it is described, packaged in good condition and neither too small nor to big to be put on the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2014
Excellent value for a good quality mirror. The magnifying side is scarily good, and I say scary as it shows all of you imperfections in close up! I'd certainly recommend this mirror.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mirror, 20 Jun 2014
I bought one of these and loved it so much I ordered another straight away.

I bought one as I was having trouble seeing my eyes in my ordinary mirror due to age deteriation.I suffer blepharitis and need to regularly clean my eye lashes.This mirror is so good and size is just right with the magnified side I can clearly see my lashes again and even used it recently to rescue a loose eyelash.

I sent for another one for my teenage son to use as a shaving mirror as it was such an ideal price and great size.The stand is very handy and most appreciated

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 May 2014
Danielle 5x Magnification 15cm Diameter easel mirror - purple - this is excellent for travel use and it looks nice and good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, 13 May 2014
I bought this to use when putting on makeup. The magnified side is great for this purpose even though it shows up the wrinkles more! Good quality item

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and light, 17 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mirror, 21 Dec 2013
This mirror was much better quality than I thought it would be. Magnification is good and the colour is nice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›