5.0 out of 5 stars Taf Toy Clip on Pram Book
Fits neatly around the edge of the pram so baby has something to look at when being pushed around. Cute pictures.
Published on 11 Jun. 2011 by Mum Maxwell

1.0 out of 5 stars The color runs!
I bought this a couple of years ago for my first son. We used it in his crib and had no problem with it. My 7-month old daughter uses it now, but instead of having it in her crib, we have it with all of her other floor toys. Like all babies, she puts everything in her mouth. One day I noticed that she had red dye all over her face, hands and clothes. As it turns out, the...
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by ND

5.0 out of 5 stars Taf Toy Clip on Pram Book, 11 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Jan. 2011
Serena (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Brought this for my daughter when she was 2 weeks old, lovely product, well made, colourful and hangs well on the cot. Now a little older she has it for 'tummy time' and on her lap in her swing. She is showing interest in the colourful animal side now too, which has crinkly bits and lift up bits. Overall very well made, and lovely to look at for both adults and kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
This was great in my little ones pram - he particularly loved looking at himself. A friend who has a similar one said this was better as the mirror was on the end so when you put it round the top of the pram it was in the right place. I am going to put it on the cot for the second side as that is from about 3 months and he will have grown out of the pram by then. It will be better than a bumper as it will hang higher so the baby could not roll his fae into it... Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
'Does what it says on the tin'. The clips and velcro fasteners mean that you can use it in a variety of places (cot, pram, side of the sofa, rocking chair etc).

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 13 Dec. 2012
D. Jones (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Lovely little book. Stands up alone well to put on play mat, Clips onto car seat and goes around the pram. I don't leave home without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy!, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Bought this to initially go inside the Moses basket, but there was not the right attchments for my basket. I attached it to the cot for daytime sleeping instead. My baby loves it. She would stare at the black and white pictures for ages, happily kicking away. I have now turned it round to the coloured side. Daughter is twelve weeks old and loves staring at it! Keeps her occupied for ages. Would have liked it to be more rigid for putting in front of her when doing tummy time - it doesn't stand up very well. Thus stopped it getting five stars. Apart from that would recommend for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Months of fun!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Baby boy LOVES this clip-on book. The black and white patterns were the first thing that interested him as a newborn. We clipped it into his moses basket and he was happy as a clam to coo at cat-mouse and his other black and white friends.

Now at 4 months he loves looking at the colorful side and grabbing and chewing the crinkly toys in his pram. This book is also great when flying. Using the built in ties I string it up on the seat back in front of us and he loves to grab at his friends.

I thought it was expensive when we bought it, but it has been worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, bought it for friends as well, 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Great toy/aid for newborns, i have bought this for a few expecting friends as well. My 2yr old loved it as a baby and have bought again for my next due in october.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little Munchkin loves it!!!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my son as he is very alert and loves high contrast items. This item did not disappoint. I love the fact it has black and white on one side and vivid colours on the other so I can swap them over when he grows bored. It clips brilliantly to the side of my little one's moses basket and he really enjoys looking at it, recently discovering independently that the mouse ears crinkle! (one of his favourite sounds). Highly recommended and a huge thumbs up from my son, who is very fussy (like his mother!) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
A friend of mine had this already when my son was born. I loved the idea of having something for him to look at whilst in his pram. It was reasonably priced and was delivered within 2days. The clips are universal and should fit most prams. My little one loves it and i like that its reversible so as he gets older i can turn it from black and white to the bright colourful side. It also has ties on it so can be attached to the cot once baby is older and no longer in a lie down pram. Overall a great product with a great service.

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book