5.0 out of 5 stars Taf Toy Clip on Pram Book
Fits neatly around the edge of the pram so baby has something to look at when being pushed around. Cute pictures.
Published on 11 Jun 2011 by Mum Maxwell

1.0 out of 5 stars The color runs!
Published 18 months ago by ND

5.0 out of 5 stars Taf Toy Clip on Pram Book, 11 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Jan 2011
Serena (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Brought this for my daughter when she was 2 weeks old, lovely product, well made, colourful and hangs well on the cot. Now a little older she has it for 'tummy time' and on her lap in her swing. She is showing interest in the colourful animal side now too, which has crinkly bits and lift up bits. Overall very well made, and lovely to look at for both adults and kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 13 Dec 2012
D. Jones (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Lovely little book. Stands up alone well to put on play mat, Clips onto car seat and goes around the pram. I don't leave home without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
'Does what it says on the tin'. The clips and velcro fasteners mean that you can use it in a variety of places (cot, pram, side of the sofa, rocking chair etc).

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
This was great in my little ones pram - he particularly loved looking at himself. A friend who has a similar one said this was better as the mirror was on the end so when you put it round the top of the pram it was in the right place. I am going to put it on the cot for the second side as that is from about 3 months and he will have grown out of the pram by then. It will be better than a bumper as it will hang higher so the baby could not roll his fae into it... Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, bought it for friends as well, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Great toy/aid for newborns, i have bought this for a few expecting friends as well. My 2yr old loved it as a baby and have bought again for my next due in october.

1.0 out of 5 stars The color runs!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
I bought this a couple of years ago for my first son. We used it in his crib and had no problem with it. My 7-month old daughter uses it now, but instead of having it in her crib, we have it with all of her other floor toys. Like all babies, she puts everything in her mouth. One day I noticed that she had red dye all over her face, hands and clothes. As it turns out, the dye came off the toy as she was sucking on it. I had to put her in the tub to get it all off of her! Needless to say, we've since thrown the toy away!

5.0 out of 5 stars old was happy to see it again and spend 15 min, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
First books both of my kids "used" and it is still interesting. We used it in pram, in box, on floor, in seat... it has little ribbons with velcro to secure it loosely, very handy. When we took it out now for new baby, my 2.5 yrs. old was happy to see it again and spend 15 min. reading it again :) Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely soft book!, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Great for calming the baby during nappy changes. Can be used from birth really.Our baby looks for it now and it encourages her to take an interest in her surroundings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book (Baby Product)
Nice and fluffy and a must have to the children.

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book