5.0 out of 5 stars dark night read.
perfect reading for dark winter night. very entertaining, great characters,no need to skip any ' boring bits',unlike some books with similar themes.
Published on 23 Nov 2009 by F A Browes

2.0 out of 5 stars the title says it all!!
Waste of time, money and kindle space!
And now I'm told my review is to short,
waste of time, money and Kindle space!
Published 14 months ago by scrubs1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars New moan, 5 Dec 2010
the delivery time was good, it came within three days, well packaged and in very good condition.
exactly what you would expect from a book ordered offline, I plan on using it as a gift for a friend which is a very suiting use for this item.
A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Delivery, 28 Dec 2009
I bought this product as a christmas present. It came very swiftly and I recieved regular emails, letting me know its status. It arrived 4 days after the transaction cleared and I was very happy with it. Good buy- would recommend entirely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it, 14 Dec 2009
Mrs. D. Ellis-snell "Miss VW" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
I have to say I was really looking forward to receiving and reading this book, but after getting about half way through was a bit disappointed. A good read as long as you didn't have to buy it to do so!

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure., 14 Dec 2010
Bought it for my G/F. She said it was really funny, but basically just the same book it's a parody of. Just some words have been changed to it a funny book. I guess i'd say don't expect a unique adventure. Just a really funny version of a romantic fiction.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very funny, 19 July 2010
J. Donbavand (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I didnt find this book very funny, the jokes were drawn out and very tiresome. not very well written with stupid character names and plot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 29 Aug 2010
It was bought as a gift for a friend, it arrived on time and I had no trouble with it. My friend was very happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars warning for parents, 5 Nov 2009
Parents beware. My teenage daughter asked me to order this book for her - she is a big fan of the Twilight series but also likes a laugh. We both knew that it was a parody, but I was disappointed when it arrived to see on the back of the book a warning in a red box that the book contains 'adult material' and is not suitable for children. There is no indication of this before purchase (apart from the mild vulgarity in the title), and it did not occur to me that the material in the book would be a problem as surely the young teen Twilight fans will be the only ones who get the joke? I will now have to read the wretched thing myself to see if I think it is OK for my daughter to read.

1.0 out of 5 stars This truely was a moan!, 28 Nov 2009
I am a massive fan of the twilight books so was interested in this book as i also like a laugh but found it quite ridiculous, i often wonder at authors who base their books around bestsellers that have a huge fan base and made a name of themselves, it becomes apparant that they have no orginal ideas for themselves and try to make us laugh at the books that have done superbly well. I will give it some credit that it makes you laugh in some parts but on the whole it will never make any headway compared to the twilight books, so you can take the mick out of them as much as you want but they are ultimately bestsellers, hopefully what this book will not be!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›