on 19 September 2011
Basically this a huge box of Cat food that to be honest is amazing value. The supermarkets rarely have these on offer, so you can just buy this, store in somewhere safe and feed to your cat whenever.

Yes the quality of the *meat* if you can call it that is questionable in these brands of cat food, but if your cat loves them like mine, then its a non issue really.
on 29 July 2012
Great value - no hassle carting big boxes from the shops - cat seems to like it !

Big box so lasts ages - there are 2 long boxes in each pack - about the length of a cupboard so easy to store.
on 24 August 2012
Product arrived in good condition.I have two cats, one elderly and the other young,and both love their "fish Whiskas".
Both will devour their" dish-ful" very quickly and return for more. They much prefer "Whiskas" more than any other brand and do not get fed-up with it.Service is very competive and good and we will continue to support our supplier.Amazon.
on 2 February 2012
Price does vary, as I write this it's at £13.96 but for some months it was on at £10 for 48 with supersaver delivery which was a great deal!
on 9 March 2012
all of my cats adore Whiskas so this one is a favourite as mention of fishermans jelly is a quick patter of paws!
on 22 April 2012
delivered in good time, well wrapped, exactly as i asked, will order again if price stays lower than the super market whiskas is a favourite for my cat but she also likes felix
on 11 August 2014
MITZIE QUITE A FUSSY EATER - LIKES SOME OF THE FLAVOURS - PREFERS JELLY TO GRAVY
BUT I AM STILL TESTING ALL THE MAJOR AND NOT SO MAJOR BRANDS
TODAY SHE HAD 3 DIFFERENT FLAVOURS OF FELIX AND SHE GOBBLED THEM UP LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN HER EAT
BEFORE - WHO KNOWS WITH A CAT ???
DOGS I UNDERSTAND, BUT ALTHOUGH I'VE HAD PET ANIMALS ALL MY LIFE INCLUDING SIAMESE CATS
I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A DOMINEERING FELINE BEFORE.
on 6 April 2014
My five year old cat has enjoyed this firms cat food for most of his life. However, I have
had to throw away most of the last two purchases. He takes a sniff of the food and then
tries to "dig it in". He literally didn't eat any of it and I had to throw all the stock away. He
is now clearing his plate since I changed to another 'well known' manufacturer. I suspect
that Whiskas is made in another country to a different recipe. Not too hard to deduce when
all the information on the pouches are in a foreign language. Very disappointed with this
Company.
on 30 April 2014
This is the only commercial cat food my fussy cat will eat and I have been buying it from Amazon for many months at an approximate cost of £10. Now they have suddenly decided that it should be nearly 3x the price at £28. I was totally unaware that the cost of the scrap bits of fish had risen so much.
Seriously Amazon, do you really think people are that gullible. I have bought my cats next supply from Tesco. For £10. So - sale lost. You must be bonkers.
on 24 December 2013
The cats get on really well with this; two of my five always eat it, the others have it as a change. A reduction in random throwing up, nothing too revolting in the litter tray either!

Very good price and fast delivery.

The cats are getting a little tired of it and I'm mixing it in with some Sensations now but fantastic not to have to hump these from either a supermarket or pet store. Delivery people probably hate me though!