5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... when it fits..
This is the first review I've ever written, so go easy on me. But I hope to provide some informative information for even the fussiest of people. So here goes..

first of all, I bought the 6 pack (3 pairs) of small, medium and large. This is actually the third pack of Comply foam tips I've ever bought. About a year ago I bought a 6 pack of the T-100 tips in...
Published on 3 April 2013 by Mr. A. Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough - buy originals!
I have Shure SE215 earphones.

I thought I'd give these T-100s a go as they were slightly cheaper than the Shure tips. Bad move.

At first, when you put them in, they feel comfortable, you'd hardly know they were there at all, however they don't offer as much by way of isolation from the outside world compared to the Shure version. After just a week,...
Published on 7 Jun. 2013 by Michael Kirwan

4.0 out of 5 stars do the job!, 22 Aug. 2012
The Geezer "gadget freak" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
i bought these for my klipsch x10. Wasnt sure what size i needed so bought the multipack. Turns out i needed the large and my ears are pretty normal so not sure who would wear the medium let alone the small. A child i guess. The klipsch tips are really good but being a plastic type material when its humid and they get a little damp the seal deteriorates. The comply overcome that problem and provide a nice comfy seal. They are very much like memory foam and once in your ear conform to its shape perfectly (almost). Once removed you will notice they look scrunched up and one might think they have lost their bounce factor but they return to original size within a few minutes. I bought the non ear wax type. I have had the ear wax type before but it didnt appear to do much other than act as another barrier between phone and ear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Klipsch S4, 2 Aug. 2013
None of the supplied tips for my Klipsch S4's really fit properly and I was quite disappointed with the sound and isolation I was getting. I've had foam tips before and like them so thought I'd try the Comply replacement tips. Bought the selection pack to get the right size. All the sizes "fit" in that they stay in my ear OK, but each does different things to the sound. For me the medium size is perfect with good sound isolation and a quality and level of bass that these ear phones have never given me before. The small had too little bass and the large too much so it was a bit fuzzy.

If the cost seems a bit steep to just end up using one pair from the pack you could just go straight for the single-size packs - for me at least the sizing does seem to have matched between Klipsch and Comply.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy originals, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips Medium Black 3 Pairs (Electronics)
Got these for my Shure E3Cs, they fit the ear buds well, but that is about the only positive, I didn't find them comfortable and they deteriorate very quickly even if not used. I would recommend buying the original (yellow) foam tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your headphones a new life, 25 Nov. 2011
V. Harkhani (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used so many expensive headphone in the past but always had issues in finding a proper fit for my ear. Because the other tips did not fit properly, the sound always seems muffled.

That's when I discovered comply tips. At almost £5 a pair, these are expensive and don't last ages. But if you are like me who loves their music and would love to listen to music in all it's glory using normal in-ear headphones, there are no better earphone tips out there.

Once you squeeze them and put them in ear, these expand to form a nice seal between the headphone and the ear canal and you can hear even the small notes very clearly. This also have one of the best passive noise cancelling and works great on trains and tubes.

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tear easily, 19 Jun. 2013
Mr. M. C. C. Trevitt (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
These do the job sound-wise, but two of them had torn vertically from the top within a couple weeks of buying them, rending them unusable. My previous pair of earphone tips, made by Shure (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shure-PA910-Black-Sleeves-Earphones/dp/B000NDMJVW/ref=pd_sim_ce_5), lasted me well over six months before showing any signs of wear. They had a securer fit than these ones, too.

EDIT: I originally gave these two stars, but have now lowered the score to one as, in the time since I wrote the foregoing, another two of them have developed tears. I should make clear that this is not a matter of my having mishandled them: the material just gives out in the course of normal use. Maybe I just got a bad batch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 25 Jun. 2012
I bought these for my Klipch X10's which have an amazing sound with the standard silicone buds. However like many I found these uncomfortable wearing them for any length of time and could never fully work out which size was right for me. After search for a new pair of Klipsch (thinking mine were lost) I came across a recommendation for these earbuds. They are a revelation, not only are they more comfortable, provide a better seal but mostly improve the sound creating deeper base and a more defined treble. They are not cheap and I would be interested to hear if they improve cheaper in-ear headsets but for me, a great buy (although I would recomend the black as they do get dirty however clean your ears!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent improvement on the standard tips, 2 May 2010
I use these on Shure SE530s. I find that they provide a better seal in the ear, and are more comfortable than the tips that came with the earphones. What most amazed me was the improvement in already great sound quality.

Whether or not these work for you will depend on finding the right size, and ensuring that you get the correct angle in the ear. I found that with these I need to put the earphones in my ear at a different angle than with the standard tips - you need to experiment. I don't find that there's any messing about putting them in now I'm used to them. You do need to replace them periodically, but they aren't expensive bought in packs, and well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 6 Jan. 2012
Bought these for my Etymotic HF5's, had tried used the stock triple flange & the glider tips both giving a good seal (especially the latter). The triple flanges I found a bit of a faff and I found that both they & the gliders felt uncomfortable after not too long. So....I took a punt on these.

Not only are they sooo soft and comfortable they also seal as well as the gliders (if not slightly better) and you can almost forget you've got them in. Well worth what might seem a lot for 3 pairs of foam tips!! I'm a convert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comply tips are the best., 15 Mar. 2015
I've used a pair of Westone UM2 earphones for both day-to-day listening and as in-ear-monitors for live music. I've always used Comply tips because the material is extremely comfortable during extended use, and it creates a perfect seal in my ear, which means great bass response, a significant reduction in outside noise, and consequently lower earphone volume and less hearing damage. I don't see any need to spend silly money on custom ear-moulds when these do such a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to use earphones!, 27 July 2012
I love these, absolutely love them. If you use your earphones whilst doing anything active (mines when I'm at the gym) then these are an essential. Yeah, so what if they get a bit 'gooey' you can wash them a few times and as long as they are only going in your own ears then there's no problem. The silicon buds that come with yr headphones are OK but just don't stay in your ears like these babies. They block out everything and stay where they should be - perfect!