on 26 January 2011
Just to make people aware, these are lovely and warm but only massage the heel of the foot. I bought them for my mother for Christmas and thought that they would massage the full feet but they don't. She was delighted when I gave them to her but disappointed when she used them. They are also a size 4-8 so if you have a small foot which she has, they are very big.
on 10 January 2011
These have been worn 3 times and the lining has come away from the sole of the slipper. The quality is extremely poor and not the standard I would expect from a product sold by Amazon.
on 14 July 2011
Massaging, what massaging? The only thing that this massages is the back of the heel. There is a little vibrating disc which sits in a little pocket near the heel which keeps vibrating, it does not massage the feet as I thought it would, well my girlfriend's feet and she was very disappointed in it. She thought it would massage her foot by having some mechanism that travels up and down the length of the foot. Not the case. Think the description could have been clearer, wouldn't have bought the item if I knew it would not massage the length of the foot.
on 14 December 2010
These sleepers are nice and cosy, keep your feet warm and the vibration is very soothing. You choose to have the vibration or not simply by pressing a switch. It does what it says it does. Thank you.
on 26 December 2010
Not what I thought they would be. More of a vibration just at the back of the slippper than a massager. However, all good fun at Christmas, and can be worn just as a slipper if you want.
on 5 January 2011
Bought these for my student daughter for her to relax whilst studying. Opened them on Christmas day and we all tried them out - very relaxing and would recommended to anyone who would like a little pampering.
on 28 December 2010
I bought these as a xmas pressie for my mother. They are well worth the money!! I was very pleased with them. My Mother loves them. She says there very relaxing.
on 11 January 2011
These slippers are nice and warm but when it comes to the so called "massaging" they dont!
They have a device in the back of them that sits on your Achilles tendon and just buzzes,a bit rubbish really!I didn't expect wonders and miracles but I did expect them to be better than what they are :(
on 24 January 2011
I bought this product for my mum in Christmas and she was delighted. They are very well done and really warm. We had the problem that only one of the boots was doing the massage well. I told amazon and they answer was quick and excellent. Thought they didn't have any other pair to send me, they offered us great solutions that satisfied everybody, including my mum :).
Totally recomended and really happy with Amazon Customer Service
on 11 February 2011
I purchased these slippers and they were'nt how I expected.
Yes they are soft, Warm and comfortable, but I wanted them for the massaging and was quite dissapointed.
I thought they massaged the soles of the feet, but they just massaged the heels were the batteries are inserted.
I paid [] from Amazon, but would have wanted my money back if I'd paid [] in the shops.