on 9 February 2013
My dentist advised me to buy this particular model for the Braun electric toothbrush as I have six implants and many crowns. This particular shaped brush can access the base of these implants and crowns, where it would be difficult when using an ordinary tooth brush. It worked for me.
on 29 April 2011
Having had my dentist recommend the interspace head for my teeth, I have found that it is not easily available on the high street.
This seems to be a Genuine Braun head. This is much better value than purchase direct from a dentist and is as effective as the head I had previously bought at the dentists.
on 27 January 2013
While the standard Oral brush does an excellent job overall it does leave some less accessible areas inadequately clean. This interspace brush used after the normal Oral brush solves that problem. My dentist has long upbraided me for failing to keep difficult ares clean but since using these interspace brushes I get a gold star for dental cleanliness. would that such technology was available when I was growing up!
on 28 January 2011
I am pleased I bought this head as an extra to my Oral B - it does a good job of cleaning between teeth and it isnt too fierce. I dont think it replaces floss but used every day it does help keep down plaque.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 September 2015
Firstly, delivery was very fast from ordering to receiving the item. As always Braun GmbH offer a fantastic service and fast delivery. I've had a number of products from them now so I talk from experience.

So this product is exceptional if, like me you find it hard to clean the back of your teeth (classic British smile) I have been using for a while now and the difference is huge to when I didn't use this product. My teeth and gums are so much healthier (As noticed by my Dentist)
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their dental health!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 January 2014
I am trying these out to see how they compare to the floss action heads I have been using. So far I have found them to be more effective for cleaning after food such as spare ribs and think I will probably continue using these heads over the others.
on 4 February 2015
They fit on my toothbrush and they do sort of clean between my teeth, but much more they prod into my gums sharply and go around the gaps in my teeth where possible. Good idea, they're just not very easy to use
on 15 October 2010
Very good product cleans between the teeth very well and I can notice the difference
on 20 November 2011
I was advised to use this brush in my 'Oral-B' by my dentist as I have a couple of teeth that are slightly out of line and so tend to get missed by the normal, larger round brush. They don't replace the normal brush, I tend to use this thin one after after I finished with the normal one, giving the awkward teeth a second going over. Being so fine it gets into the very small gaps and seems to do a great job. Thoroughly recommend then to anyone whose teeth are not in perfect alignment
on 16 September 2012
I bought this head (in addition to the main head for my electric toothbrush) hoping that it might do the job of floss (and being unwilling to buy a water flosser). It is pretty good at poking into those little crevices from the "outside" of your teeth, but if you have some very closely set teeth (like some of mine) it will not shift that bit of impacted chicken or strand of spinach in the way that ordinary floss does. Physically tricky to approach the crevice from the "inside" of your teeth. So, yes, a bit of extra cleanliness, but don't expect it to do the job of "floss".