5.0 out of 5 stars good extra
I am pleased I bought this head as an extra to my Oral B - it does a good job of cleaning between teeth and it isnt too fierce. I dont think it replaces floss but used every day it does help keep down plaque.
Published on 28 Jan. 2011 by F. BOWMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars interspace almost
Published on 16 Sept. 2012 by costumewifie

5.0 out of 5 stars good extra, 28 Jan. 2011
F. BOWMAN (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun Oral-B IP17-2 Interspace Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Head (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Interspace head, 29 April 2011
Having had my dentist recommend the interspace head for my teeth, I have found that it is not easily available on the high street.
This seems to be a Genuine Braun head. This is much better value than purchase direct from a dentist and is as effective as the head I had previously bought at the dentists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun oral interspace toothbrush head, 15 Oct. 2010
Very good product cleans between the teeth very well and I can notice the difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Dental Health, 27 Jan. 2013
While the standard Oral brush does an excellent job overall it does leave some less accessible areas inadequately clean. This interspace brush used after the normal Oral brush solves that problem. My dentist has long upbraided me for failing to keep difficult ares clean but since using these interspace brushes I get a gold star for dental cleanliness. would that such technology was available when I was growing up!

3.0 out of 5 stars interspace almost, 16 Sept. 2012
I bought this head (in addition to the main head for my electric toothbrush) hoping that it might do the job of floss (and being unwilling to buy a water flosser). It is pretty good at poking into those little crevices from the "outside" of your teeth, but if you have some very closely set teeth (like some of mine) it will not shift that bit of impacted chicken or strand of spinach in the way that ordinary floss does. Physically tricky to approach the crevice from the "inside" of your teeth. So, yes, a bit of extra cleanliness, but don't expect it to do the job of "floss".

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean teeth, 20 July 2011
I brought the Interspace head on the recommendation of my Dentist. As he said it is good for getting to those difficult places around the teeth and gums

5.0 out of 5 stars Dental accessory recommended for implants and crowns., 9 Feb. 2013
My dentist advised me to buy this particular model for the Braun electric toothbrush as I have six implants and many crowns. This particular shaped brush can access the base of these implants and crowns, where it would be difficult when using an ordinary tooth brush. It worked for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the floss action heads, 17 Jan. 2014
Trev-R (Boston UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am trying these out to see how they compare to the floss action heads I have been using. So far I have found them to be more effective for cleaning after food such as spare ribs and think I will probably continue using these heads over the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent if you have 'awkward' teeth, 20 Nov. 2011
Sailorjohn (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
I was advised to use this brush in my 'Oral-B' by my dentist as I have a couple of teeth that are slightly out of line and so tend to get missed by the normal, larger round brush. They don't replace the normal brush, I tend to use this thin one after after I finished with the normal one, giving the awkward teeth a second going over. Being so fine it gets into the very small gaps and seems to do a great job. Thoroughly recommend then to anyone whose teeth are not in perfect alignment

4.0 out of 5 stars Braun Toothbrush, 15 Jan. 2013
This was an item recommended by our dentist very good product. The Braun Oral-B IP17-1 interspace toothbrush is doing the job well. very pleased.