1,137 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars The best of the bunch...no added extras
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Best Crime Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Braun Toothbrush Heads
These are fake Braun replacement. I should have returned these. The bristles comes off and get stuck in my gums.
I get mine from Boots or Superdrugs now at least I know they are not fakes specially when they have offers they are much cheaper too.
Published 6 months ago by Mini Cruz

4.0 out of 5 stars The best of the bunch...no added extras, 5 Jan 2011
Best Crime Books "Best Crime Books" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have had the electric Oral B toothbrush for a while, and have to say that although I have tried various types of heads on it, I always seem to go back to what I call the 'standard' head. No extra funny bits that claim to floss, pick or whatever else they insist on advertising. These are the best of the bunch in my opinion. Reasonably firm heads (without fearing the loss of teeth), they last a while and are sturdy. In addition to that, they seem to reach all the nooks and crannies you need them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars For all those having problems with black liquid or black marks inside the brush head, 30 Nov 2011
This brush head is my favorite of the current Oral-B selection. Not too hard and cleans very well. Highly recommended!

Now the instructional part in response to a few reviews here complaining about black liquid in their brush heads.

The black liquid comes from inside the electric brush unit itself, not the brush head. You should always clean the electric brush unit also after brushing your teeth.

Do this:
When you're done brushing, take the brush head off. Rinse the head/axle shaft of the electric brush unit with water. Then hold the electric brush upside down (axle shaft facing down) over the sink and turn it on. Black liquid starts dripping along the axle. Rinse and repeat until no black is seen anymore. There might be quite alot of it if you've never done this before.

This same black liquid ends up in the brush head and makes the innards of it look like it's covered in oil/mold. I had the same problem as you before and when I started doing the above described procedure, my brush heads have been clean white with no black liquid/marks whatsoever.

I guess that the black liquid is just build up impurities that end up inside the head mechanism of the electric brush. When I first cleaned my Oral-B Triumph with the method above, there were small black flakes coming out along the axle shaft as well.
So remember to clean the whole package, not just the brush head! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAR cheaper than anywhere I have seen them, 15 Mar 2011
Rosalind Healy "fernhill gardener" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am fanatical about caring for my teeth and I was so horrified by the price of replacement toothbrush heads in all the High Street shops that I decided to look on line. I found these on Amazon and bought them without hesitation. I have no idea why they are so grossly overpriced in the shops. These were a fantastic bargain and I have enough to keep me going for months. Don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use any toothbrush other than the Braun/Oral B combo, 24 Oct 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using a Braun/Oral B electric toothbrush combo for many years, and see no reason to change - I did use another manufacturer's electric toothbrush for a while and while there was nothing wrong with the toothbrush itself, it was the shoddiness of the brush heads (bristles coming loose and fraying) which led me to hurl it into the bin and return to Braun/Oral B

I already use 'Precision Clean' Oral brushes, and these are a revamped and upgraded version. The brush heads do look a little more bristly (Oral B say 29% more bristles than the older version). I can't say I notice any difference in how my teeth feel after brushing - but then, I stick with Oral B, and like the Precision brush - whether the old style or the new style, because my teeth always feel properly clean after brushing anyway.

A big advantage to electric toothbrushes, noticed both by me and verified by my dental hygeinist, is that over-enthusiastic brushers are less likely to be brushing the front surfaces as hard as they might do with a manual brush, which ultimately can damage the gums. You just rest this one against the teeth, switch on, and away it goes.

However I'm enormously surprised at the comment on another review saying 'you can get 6 months use out of this' Dentists may well recommend changing the brush heads after 3 months - I generally change mine every month or 6 weeks. Oral B have a colour change indicator on the outside bristles (they get paler) to tell you when its time to change, and mine indicates time's up - and I notice splaying of the bristles - in 4 to 6 weeks. And no, I'm not an obsessive brusher - twice, or three times a day

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and easy, 24 Oct 2010
tallpete33 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I went back to Braun after a few months with a Philips Sonicare which I found to be a bit violent and even chipped two of my teeth. The Oral B toothbrush has been around in many guises for years and as all toothbrush heads are compatible, it's easy to get the right ones.

These are a decent addition to the range and I'd say are of medium softness so offer good cleaning with no gum damage. I prefer the smaller head of the Oral B as it is easier to move around the mouth. Each head comes individually packaged in the carton which makes it a bit fiddly to open but it will keep nice and clean until needed.

Overall, a very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 18 Oct 2010
T. Sandhu (UK) - See all my reviews
Dont understand the negative reviews.
been using a new brush for a month, fits perfectly and works fine.

Alot cheaper buying the multipack and i gave a few to my family, no1 has had any problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 7 Dec 2010
B. Bolton "BB" (England) - See all my reviews
Excellent. I have used these before - no problems.

Arrived ahead of schedule. I will continue to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun replacement toothbrush heads, 25 Oct 2011
Prompt delivery, packaged well, superb value. This is the best way to buy replacement Braun toothbrush heads, very highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Braun Toothbrush Heads, 25 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Virtually useless., 29 April 2014
A pretty awful product. Rotating head is so sloppy it continually catches the inside of the mouth. I suspect that it’s not a genuine Braun product. Best avoided.