4.0 out of 5 stars In no way average.
While not quite as eclectic as their debut, Science and Faith is still packed with great songs, with catchy choruses that will be stuck in your head from the first listen.

Aside from the catchy lyrics, the music tracks themselves are wonderfully produced and expertly showcase their individual musical talents.

It may not quite reach the heights of...
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by Lexia269

2.0 out of 5 stars Happy'ish
Happy with the music (of course) but I received the case broken and cracked. Although I have paid around 2 for this I still don't think it was acceptable to send it in the condition it was.
Published 5 months ago by Brooke Lucy

4.0 out of 5 stars In no way average., 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)

It may not quite reach the heights of their first album, with less variety in styles between songs, but to anyone who loved 'Breakeven' and 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved', this will in no way disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic second album, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
I was a great fan of the first album and had high hopes for The Script's follow up.....I wasn't disappointed. Stand out tracks are You Won't Feel A Thing, which sets off the album with powerful guitar solos and heartwrenching lyrics, first single For The First Time, and If You Ever Come Back, which is filled with soulful melodies that won't leave your head all day.

Soulful, calming music with a rocky edge....but it's the lyrics which make this album five stars for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Something very addictive about this band!, 22 Dec 2010
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
I am a musician. I like many types of music. I feel that I shouldn't really like the Script, but their music just really moves me. This album is a definite improvement over the last with a more solid overall feel. From the start to end, the album has catchy chorus one after the next. This is by no means a classic, but I can't stop listening to the album. A guilty pleasure! What I will say is that the lyrics, rhythms and melodies really impress me. Best songs for me are For the First Time, Science & Faith, Nothing, This is Love and Exit Wounds. Not a bad album at all. If you like infectious pop by real musicians then get this...

4.0 out of 5 stars More of the same good stuff, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
If you liked the album "The Script" then you'll like this. Some of the tracks are reminiscent of songs such as "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and my personal favourite "Breakeven". All tracks are very much in the same style - you'd recognise the artists as The Script without having heard the track before. Having really enjoyed the previous album, this one is also growing on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
Nearly all the songs are deaply touching and have a meaning behind them. You can tell by the words each song is thought through passionately, a great album :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful album from The Script., 5 May 2011
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
Thought it would be difficult to match the debut album but they have done it. This album is not more of the same. Just more of their amazing talent that never fails to impress. Every track is enjoyable. One of the few albums I listen to beginning to end. And then listen through it again. See them live if you can - worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars great second album, 26 April 2011
book worm (nottinghamshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
i downloaded the script's first album and played it to death and this is no different. a great mix of songs all brilliant in there own right. the standout song for me was track four, science and faith. the lyrics really hit me. all the songs are powerful and you can't help but sing along.

well worth 5 stars and i personally can't wait for what they have up there sleeve for there next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot get any better than this., 5 Mar 2011
IndiiaRiley (Wallasey, Wirral) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
I loved their first album and I did think that they would have to work hard to top it as it went to number one and did so well....

Well these amazing guys did not let us down with this fantastic second album. The lyrics are inspiring, deeply moving and they touch you in some way or another. I love listening to this album over and over again....

My favourite songs are Science and Faith, You wont feel a thing, This is love, Walk away, Exit wounds....

I love it!

March 14th 2011 - Liverpool Echo Arena ... Cannot wait!!! <3 Truly amazing band x

4.0 out of 5 stars Have faith - this album grows on you, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
Give this album a couple of plays before you decide whether you like it or not - that's all it should take to hook you in. I wasn't sure on the first hearing, but then I am a little slow on the uptake. A few days in, a few plays, and when the opening number (You Won't Feel A Thing)comes on I think 'This is my favourite track'. Then the second (For The First Time, the current single) and I think 'no, it's this one.' Then the third...and the fourth... you get the picture. (I think in truth my favourite has to be track four, the title track) The fact is, there are some great melodies here, which is enough. But the arrangements bristle with energy and that lifts the whole thing from being a good album to being a great one. Sure to be seen as a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Script's New Album= AMAZING!, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Science & Faith (Audio CD)
Having purchased The Script's first album and loved it, i wasn't sure if this album would live up to my high expectations. Fortunately, it did :) i absolutely love this album and had it on repeat for 2 weeks after i bought it. Every track on the album is excellent. If you like the first album, i can assure you you will like this one even more.

ARRAY(0xa335c834)

Science & Faith
Science & Faith by The Script (Audio CD - 2010)