5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.
I love it. It has so many well known songs. As a big musical fan who has seen many of the shows featured, I sing my way through the album. It has given me a great deal of enjoyment.
Published 17 months ago by Carol Witherden

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Truly awful. Reminds me of the Top of the Pops LPs we had as kids. Poor versions complete waste of money.
Published 3 months ago by T Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Worlds Greatest Musicals - The Only Musicals Album You'll Ever Need (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Greatest Musicals, 1 Mar 2013
This is the Musical album I have been waiting for all my sort of musicals in one place thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recording, 28 Nov 2012
M. Illingworth (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
For someone like me who loves musicals this was an ideal purchase. Songs from all the popular (and some less popular) shows are included and it makes for a great, easy to listen to recording. I would recommend it to anyone with a similar taste in music to myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 May 2014
T Martin (Spalding, Lincs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice assorted of Musical tunes, 30 Mar 2014
Just as described - this is an excellent assortment of Musical Tunes. Makes very good listening you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 2 Jan 2014
Quick download, perfect for my elderly mums ipod. Easy to download even for a novice at such things. Good quality sound.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Nowhere as good as the original versions - singers are probably sessions singers or understudies. Not my best buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great, 27 Jun 2013
I expected wonderful things from this but it failed to deliver. I skipped quite a few of the tracks and the ones I did listen to I already had anyway.