I have been to three large supermarkets in our local area and have never found these for sale so it has been great to be able to purchase them online.

We drink a lot of coffee in our household and since getting the Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine we have tried every variety going. Our favourites tend to be cappuccino for a bit of luxury, espresso after meals and this one for our mid morning and afternoon break.

The taste is full-bodied, rounded and smooth and every bit on par with a coffee purchased from a coffee shop (at far more expense). To be able to get such a lovely cup of coffee without having to leave your home is a real bonus.

It is also great to get so many pods together. If I buy pods at the supermarket I tend to just get one pack at a time as they are bulky and as there are often up to four people drinking coffee in our house we often run out of the pods before I do another shop. However this hasn't been such an issue with these as they came as a set of three packs, 48 drinks in total. I know I could just buy three packs at the shop but when you have bags and bags of groceries to carry anything that lightens that load is a benefit.

If you love a good cup of coffee then these are definitely worth trying.
on 4 June 2014
Ignore the product description it's wrong and confusing.

"(Pack of 3, 24 coffee pods ,Total 48 Capsules, 24 servings)"

It's a pack of three boxes. Each box has 16 pods. Each pod makes 1 "serving". SO, 3 packs x 16 pods = 48 pods = 48 "servings"
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 April 2015
I've got one of these Nescafe Dolce Gusto pod machines and this is the best coffee I can get for it. It's got a really tasty, gutsy coffee taste. Add some heated milk with it and it's a real winner. I've also got a really expensive machine that grinds the coffee beans and all the way to a cup of coffee - but these pods in a cheap machine does the job for me just as well and a lot easier!
on 17 January 2011
I ordered these on the Thursday 14th and they were delivered today on Monday 17th. In my supermarket the pods cost £3.46 for one box. I can't get this particular pod flavour in my usual store, so have to go elsewhere. So cheaper than the supermarket, free delivery and they get delivered to the door....You can't go wrong! I hope the supplier adds more flavours soon.
on 28 November 2011
Great coffee, great flavor, the best thing for me is, there no coffee grindings in the bottom of your cup...that you can get with filter coffee !! PERFECT EVERY TIME..
on 17 June 2016
I was quite shocked as to how bad this coffee actually tastes and smells, which is a pity because the coffee machines are really good. The coffee itself has as someone else described, a horrible cardboard type of taste, perhaps with a dash of plastic aroma thrown in for good measure. It's certainly nothing like coffee shop quality and grossly overpriced for what you get. Nespresso coffee is far superior to this, although somewhat more expensive. If you can't afford the Nespresso range, do yourself a favour and buy Kenco instant coffee, it's much better than this.
on 7 December 2012
Have bought these several times now. Dolce pods are not cheap anywhere but at least you're saving a few bob buying here. I enjoy the Americano for daytime drinking but the Intenso for after dinner or when I want a stronger brew. I spend half the year in Spain and there I can buy Espresso Intenso but not Caffe Americano. Here in the UK it's the opposite,I can readily buy Americano but not the Intenso! So, of course, I end up buying some in Spain to bring to UK and vice-versa. At least on Amazon I usually have the choice of either. Delivered swiftly and well packaged. Buy with confidence.
Strong, black, simple. This is a 48 pack of capsules for the Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto series machines. You'll need one of these to enjoy this coffee. Aside from that; busines as usual - black coffee from your machine at a respectable per/unit price. Recommended!
It's real coffee. And the only pods worth buying in the Dolce Gusto range if you ask me. Nothing special but the best of a bad bunch.

The Lavazza coffee in the Modo Mio range is far superior but that should be no surprise; Lavazza Vs Nescafe? No contest.

At least the picture on the box honestly shows a weak, loose crema.

I'm not a MASSIVE coffee snob but I can confidently say that these pods make more of a 'workmanlike' coffee than anything to savour or impress.

I get these on an Amazon subscription which is the cheapest AND most convenient way I've found.
on 1 June 2016
Smooth taste and reliable flavour, I really enjoy these pods at work. The bulk buy feature of this product made a significant saving and since they're "dry goods" they'll last a long time in the cupboard. Great tasting, convenient coffee.