5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first!
My kids loved the original Just Dance, but have long since got fed up with all the songs. I bought them this and having spent an hour on it myself I can see that they are not going to be disappointed. One for adults to avoid unless they have very thick skins, or can actually dance. My kids will however love it.

The game mechanics have been improved, it seems a...
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Macintyre's Speculum

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun but a few disappointments
I have purchased dance based workout dvd's in the past and compared to them this is pretty good. I like the idea that it attempts to track your movements. It makes it more interactive but in some ways normal dvd dance workouts provide the same thing only they are cheaper.

Only one arm is tracked in this video game meaning it isn't REAALLY tracking your...
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Miss C

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first!, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)

The game mechanics have been improved, it seems a lot better at working out what I am doing now. This won't benefit me much, but it will be a big plus for competitive children.

They may be a bit disappointed with the track selection. Its definately more "for the whole family" than for just kids. However, there is a huge selection and it definately a case of something for everyone. And a Wham song.

For some reason Amazon don't seem to be listing the tracks, but I c&p one below, so you can see for yourselves. Once the kids have given it a run through I will update this review with their findings, but as it stands, if you liked the original Just Dance you will love this.

Just Dance 2 Tracklist Includes:
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Beastie Boys - Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Benny Benassi presents "The Biz" - Satisfaction
Blondie - Call Me
Bollywood - Katti Kalandal
Boney M. - Rasputin
Charleston - Mugsy Baloney
Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
Digitalism - Idealistic
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas
Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller Skank
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line
Ike & Tina Turner - Proud Mary
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Ke$ha - TiK ToK
Mardi Gras - Iko Iko
Marine Band - Sway (Quien Sera)
MIKA - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
Outkast - Hey Ya!
The Hit Crew - Holiday
The Hit Crew - Toxic
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I really cannot say a bad work about this product. I already have Just Dance, so as soon as this was out I brought it. All other wii games I have brought I have got bored of pretty soon, but this is brilliant! I am currently using it for exercise. I do get bored of things VERY easily - I buy fitness dvds, use them a couple of times then never again, but that's why Just Dance 2 is so good, the variety is endless! The Sweat mode is great, it makes you want to play the game every day to reach your target. I can't wait for my friends to come around to play against each other, This game is like the dance version of karaoke when you are with a group of friends or family.

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout, 20 Oct 2010
Ms. Linda Forman (Aberdeenshire,Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I got this delivered on saturday and couldnt wait to try it out,i bought it for my daughter but i am more addicted to it than her.Great selection of songs for the whole family,she played the uptodate ones and i enjoyed the 80"s ones.Its a great way to keep fit as we were both sweating a bit,after a few songs,the boney m one is a killer,great fun,love it and far better than the first one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the 1st!, 28 Dec 2010
Mr. Ms. Nixon (Swansea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
Better selection of songs than the first one.
If you've played that game and thought the same as everyone else, "these damn wires keep whipping me in the face" then you'll love the second one.

If you haven't played the 1st, its worth getting that anyway as well as this one.

Right, the 2nd game, more songs, no wires, less chance to muck it up. However, the tracks are more frantic, require more energy and are generally harder. Its VERY rewarding if you put the effort in though. Party nights are made with games like this now. The graphics on the dancers are a bit more thought out, the backgrounds while dancing are interactive to a degree and its a little more polished. There's a fair bit of new stuff over the 1st game, however....

New stuff to be bothered with on the second game are:

Downloadable tracks - 300 wii points each
Over 40 tracks to start with - first free download of Katie Perry - Firework
No wires - only one remote each is needed
Up to 8 people can battle in teams with 4 remotes
Sweat program - Dance and burn calories (bit weak but does get you sweating)
Duet - 2 people dance at the same time, different routines each to the same song

This will probably sell as well as the first one did, if not better. Its worth getting whether or not you have the first game. I do, and we still play that one AND this one.

New Stuff = 6/10
Fun = 9/10
Graphics = 5/10
Selection = 8/10
Overall = 7/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Funtastic, 13 Nov 2010
S. Smurthwaite (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
Just when I thought Just Dance was absolutely fantastic Just Dance 2 came out. It is even more fun than the first one. I would recommend this to anyone, no matter what age or sex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
The 2nd installment in the Just Dance series. This game is fun and really energetic!. I love it and use it as a means of exercise. Good for all the family and girly nights of course! More features than the first Just Dance although the only downfall is that it takes a few seconds to change to next dance which it did not do on first game. I highly recommend people to buy this product. Are you ready to sweat???

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Off Time, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
What a fabulously fun game this is! Since we bought this game I think it's been played every day and we're still not sick of it! It's now become a tradition that everyone that visits us has to have a dance off. It's been played by people of all ages and everyone loves it. No matter how unco-ordinated we all are we all have such a laugh and keep on dancing! And the added bonus is that its a great way to keep fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Just Dance 2 - highly recommended, great fun, 4 Dec 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I borrowed Wii Just Dance from my friend just to see what it is and if I like it, and I must say it was great fun, I decided I will definitely get one for myself. But I went with Just Dance 2 because it had better reviews in terms of more and more popular tracks and also in terms of technical aspects... I haven't had a chance to use it much, but I can already say I am very happy with it, being a rubbish dancer myself you can definitely learn a few dance moves and feel more confident. Surely it is even better fun when with a group of friends. Or you can just play tracks randomly and simply listen to the music while doing something else...
Two small issues though - the cover is not holographic as I saw in shops (not that it matters a lot to me),and the other is that it works quite slow between the tracks, when switching and going to the next step....
Overall - highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance 2, 23 Nov 2010
G. Stuart (Scotland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
My wife & daughters love the original Just Dance, they couldn't wait for Just Dance 2 to be released, so we bought it from Amazon. Unfortunately it's not been as much of a success as the original. All agree that the graphics are far better on the new one, but the choice of music doesn't seem to appeal the same as on the original. From what I've seen, & been told, there's only about half a dozen tracks being played over & over again, Rasputin by Boney M appears to be everyone's favorite - the moves for it provide much laughter. Great price from Amazon, a good fun game that gets everybody laughing, dancing & moving, worth buying, but not as great as the original unless you add your own music to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I love the game, it's fantastic, with lots of dance genres to choose from and karaoke!
And in the same time it's so much fun for the entire family!

Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Just Dance 2 (Wii) by Ubisoft (Nintendo Wii)