5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch + nice price!
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by 'TJ'

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a Friday afternoon one.?
Mine stopped working after a few months,maybe I was just unlucky and got a bad one but for what it cost,I just put it down to experience and binned it.
Published 10 months ago by Captain Huricane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch + nice price!, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: ESS Mens Smooth Stainless Steel Case White Dial Modern Pocket Watch with Chain WP004 (Watch)
The watch arrived on time, in it's black cardboard box with it's chain + a spare battery! The watch is quite compact in size & weight which is good, because I don't wear a wrist watch and I will be carrying the watch in my pocket when I go walking along the beautiful coastal walks of Dublin Bay. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Well done E-time and of course well done Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars old age dims vision, 21 Aug 2011
G. A. Matthews (london) - See all my reviews
I like a watch with a larger display than most wrist watches. this fit the bill, appears to keep good time, for an aged old codger like me it fits the bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 13 Jun 2011
H. Walker - See all my reviews
Ideal for people who either find it uncomfortable to wear a watch on their wrist, or don't want to have to undo layers of waterproof/winter clothing to find out the time.

Perfect if you don't want to worry about scratching, or losing, an expensive fob watch whilst gardening, walking, fishing etc, and it has a spare battery which makes it even better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it with me everywhere., 24 April 2011
This is a superb little watch, which easily fits inside of any pocket. The clock is very smooth and pleasant to hold, also it is quite light making it comfortable to have in your pocket. This sort of watch is an absolute bargain at this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, 21 Mar 2011
I love this watch, I brought it to use whilst at work. it is beatifully smooth, with a very attractive face. I think i'll use it all the time instead of the manacle I usually wear on my wrist. the service from the vendor was second to none.
People in my office cannot believe I only paid £[] for this watch. highly recoment this item to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars ESS Smooth Stainless Steel Modern Pocket Watch, 13 Oct 2012
P. King - See all my reviews
Arrived in a labeled box. Looks just like the image above. The chain is the same style as pic also; feels tough enough for daily life, but I wouldn't want to pull heavily on it as the connecting points to you and the watch don't look epicly strong. Watch itself feels good. Though the plastic cover for the dial on mine rotates, but I don't know if this is a common theme. Equally it's less than £10 as I write this, so I'm really not going to complain about that. No instructions included in box, though one of the two batteries provided was already installed in it (gave me a little concern picking it up and hearing ticking!). It's a good entry level pocket watch, especially for younger people as if it breaks it wouldn't be hard to replace.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap but good, 16 May 2011
this little watch is a very good time keeper.the only complaint,i had too change the battery after two weeks,but it comes with a spare.

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a Friday afternoon one.?, 23 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little item, 24 May 2013
Wanted this to use every day as can't use a wrist watch, and it fits the bill have it in my pocket all day with knife, keys, change etc.
so ideal for the job. Now had it six months still going strong keeps good time well worth the money

1.0 out of 5 stars Tin.., 11 May 2013
Bought this in Oct2012, used it three times and now the time does not keep up with reality-I mean 'real time.'
AVOID as you'll pay for the shiny silver tin..that's all

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›