on 14 November 2010
Read a lot about this product and had high hopes. Quite expensive for what it is but was prepared to pay for quality. However, had to send it back to amazon in the end. There was a very noticeable low pitch buzzing from speakers even when my iPhone wasn't connected. Not sure if this was a fault on my particular unit but looking on the Internet specifically others have reported this as a known issue. Some say it's not a significant noise but I would disagree entirely especially at such a price bracket. As such wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this product at present. Hats off to amazon though again. Swift and no quibbles return and refund!!
on 12 September 2011
I would not recommend this product as it I have one and it is inadequatley shielded. It hisses a lot even when the phone is in airplane mode. I hope the issue in poor build quality is addressed as the unit looks good.
on 1 September 2014
Connection was a bit dodgy at first and couldn't get the speakers to work, however it seems to have improved with age. Speakers are fairly good. Definitely speakers for a small room, not a big room with a party in full swing.
on 27 August 2013
I have had this a couple of years now and absolutely love it. I have taken it on holiday in my suitcase, and I use it around the house. The batteries don't last too long, so it's more efficient to use off the mains electricity. With an adapter it was fine abroad too.
on 12 January 2013
What an astounding sound it gets. Small, light, not cheap (you know what I mean), great.
You won't need the old speakers with this to hear music the right way.
Fantastic. You can take it in baggage and your iPod and that's it
on 25 November 2012
I brought this dock for my sister and although the sound is good and it is a great size for travelling as well as for using as home, unfortunately the dock connection no longer works properly and it is only just out of warranty by six weeks. Very dissapointing.
on 22 July 2010
Having previously purchased the JBL on stage 3 III, I needed an "upgrade" that was compatible with Iphone. This does the job perfectly, however it should not be mistaken for the JBL Micro which isn't compatible.
on 23 March 2013
Tiny but very good sound quality. As expected, bass is a little lacking but still there. Very good value at this price. Very pleased.
on 21 April 2012
My fear was that it functions with the iphone 4s, but it works perfectly without interference. Good sound, good price. Best buy.
on 30 January 2015
really pleased with the product.Has good sound.Neat and compact.would recommend.