5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money music mobile and versatile
I bought this item for my 3 months old little girl and she absolutly loved it, still using it now every single day. It does everything it says on the box. I use it mainly on the cot when I put her down to sleep ( morning naps, lunchtime naps, evening bed time).

The reasons why I choose this one over other mobiles are:

1- 30 minutes of continuous...
Published on 22 May 2012 by Anne & James

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return ours.
The music would not play and the mobile would not turn so we returned it. The toys were on very short strings so I'm not convinced they would catch our son's attention.
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Ms. J. Musgrave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet!, 7 July 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Take Along Mobile (Baby Product)
A good idea but the music is actually very quiet...not that it needs to be loud, but this is too much the other way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
My baby loves this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Great well priced mobile.my baby loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mobile. Well worth the money, 10 July 2014
N. Abbott (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent mobile. Well worth the money. Have used for all three of my children. Is permanently attached to the car seat! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it!, 9 July 2014
The kids love it and we can take it everywhere with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best, 30 Jun 2014
The best mobile we have. Great quality and thoughtful design. It goes on our changing table, stroller, everywhere basically. Love it and warmly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars this product is lovely and would recommend it. I considered doing a review because I ..., 30 Jun 2014
this product is lovely and would recommend it. I considered doing a review because I like this product very well. It came out as described. music is good and attracts the attention of the kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for babys who don't like traveling !, 27 Jun 2014
Hi everyone , this really good product . My little boy hated being in his car seat from day one and i tried all sort of toys to entertain him but nothing was working , but since ive got him this he loves being in there and playing with it and now i can drive peacefully x 😀

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, wouldn't be without it, 26 Jun 2014
We love this mobile. Our baby now associates it with sleep time and seems to recognise the music. She is totally mesmerised by it. You can attach it with a claw like grip to a carrycot on a pram but it also attaches to a bassinet (using a hanger provided). Surprisingly this has been one of our essential buys since having our baby and I would highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 65 different melodies?????, 11 Jun 2014
It's a good product and my little girl loves it, but why does it state in the description that it plays 65 different melodies? After re-reading product description I noticed there are conflicting pieces of information, one part states 6 different melodies and one 65.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›