5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable...
I am a huge rockport fan and these sandals do not disappoint at all. I would not usually buy a thong sandal but these are very comfortable. Be mindful of the sizing when ordering. Just wish I had bought the white ones as well before they sold out at the discount price!
Published on 13 Aug 2011 by J A

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment
I bought a pair of these sandals which I've worn only a few times since August and already one of the straps has broken and I can't repair it. I chose Rockport for their comfort and allegedly good quality but these have been a big let down.
Published 23 months ago by Danny Spain

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable..., 13 Aug 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing and quality of the elastics, 14 Aug 2011
These arrived quickly, they looked really lovely and sexy with the chain decoration addded some blings to them.Very comfortable walking around in them but the size 5 was a tad too small for me (my usual size is 5) - my toes were sticking out from the margin of the sandals. I then ordered size 6, better fitting with these but noticed a small tear on the elastic band (these elastics allow you to slip on/ off the sandals). Really like these and therefore, I returned them for an exchange. Although I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the sandals (elastics), I was happy with the the customer service of Amazon.Can't wait for the new pair to arrive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant and confortable, 23 Feb 2014
I loved them! These sandals fit perfect, they are very good quality, confortable and elegant. They are good for all ocasions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment, 28 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It' s PERFECT!!!, 16 Sep 2012
Maren Skayia (Mykonos, Greece) - See all my reviews
These sandals are so nice and comfortable!!! I wear them every day at my work, when I do therapies and when I go for a walk with friends. Even when I wear them from the morning till the night, I never feel tired!!! It is (with one word) perfect!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not value for money, 13 July 2012
Looks great on here but it looks cheap and then the threading comes off!. Whenever I wanna wear these I always trim off the threads that are dangling. Very disappointed with this. Never buying from rock port again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking thong, a bit painful though., 27 Dec 2011
Received as a birthday gift. I love them!
They look really nice, great colour, the chain give a nice metal look.
Sole is soft and comfy, the shoe seems made from good quality materials.
Negative point: not suitable for a long time use. The size is right, but the elastic is so strong that it pushes your feet forward. It then become painful between toes because of the pressure.
Maybe that a size bigger would have been better, but I don't like when summer shoes seems to big on my feet. I should find a way to loosen this elastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Choose size carefully + not for wider feet, 1 Nov 2011
These are beautiful; I've been in love with them ever since my eyes glanced at the photo, BUT...
Luckily read the reviews here and ordered a bigger size- I'd be returning them by now if I'd got these sandals in my size, they have indeed been made using a different sizing chart (hazarding a guess on the latter).
In addition- another point worth sharing is that the sandals are most likely made for ladies with slightly delicate, narrower (normal?) feet. Mine are a bit wide, not excessively, I hasten to add, which means that they don't do these sandals justice as the edge of the foot slightly overhangs. Not enough to make me want to admit defeat and part with the long cavorted white beauties but enough to notice that under different circumstances I'd have left them on the shelf.
It'd be unfair to penalise the product on the account of my wide feet; the service was faultless and sandals are very pretty & comfy, as long as you bear in mind the sizing differences when ordering the product- 5 stars well deserved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 8 Oct 2011
I am really pleased with these sandals they look great and are really comfy. The price was great too I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waling on air, 25 Sep 2011
I love the rockport range of shoes. The cushioned soles make it very easy to wear them for long periods of time without any discomfort. These shoes are more on trend than trendy; fashionable and comfortable. Perfect.