Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 17 May 2011
I got this keyboard directly from Logitech. It is a exchange good from my Mac diNovo. I was not happy to get this exchange because the diNovo is much better. However this is what they can offer to me.

Basically I use this with my mac book pro as the extension when I type at home. It is a bit mechanically feeling, not so soft and quiet as my diNovo (diNovo I will give 5 stars!). But this has some good points

1) Ambient Backlight : the backlight function is very smooth and that is somewhat help you in insufficient lighting place.
2) The ergonomic is good for wrist, this is flat and adjustable feet for your preferences.
3) It is a rechargeable keyboard. You can also use it while it is recharging.

However, the shortcuts are not so fit to the mac function. This may not be important for Windows users.

I would happy to give for 4 stars. And Mac diNovo is 5 stars.
on 27 September 2015
Have had this keyboard for years without any problems at all. I recently opened up the battery compartment to replace the rechargeable batteries. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this keyboard came with Eneloop made in Japan batteries. These the best and very expensive rechargeables. Thank you Logitech!
on 1 November 2012
I was waiting eagerly for this keyboard (was using the MX5500 before this) - just because this keyboard had the soft-click (or whatever they called it) keys. (I didn't even wait for this to show up on amazon - ordered it the day it was released from manufacturer's website)

I've used the Logitech Illuminated KB (wired) and it works just as awesome as well. I just wanted to get a wireless one this time.
The battery - WOW! I was pleasantly surprised. I used it 9 hours every business day for a month (I turn off the backlight as soon as I turn the PC on - so I'm sure that contributes to the battery life), but my battery indicator is still indicating full charge.

My only complaint is that the price is a little too much for this.