4.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard - wish it were priced lower, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Illuminated german QWERTZ-Keyboard K800 - keyboard [PC] (Personal Computers)
I was waiting eagerly for this keyboard (was using the MX5500 before this) - just because this keyboard had the soft-click (or whatever they called it) keys. (I didn't even wait for this to show up on amazon - ordered it the day it was released from manufacturer's website)

I've used the Logitech Illuminated KB (wired) and it works just as awesome as well. I just wanted to get a wireless one this time.
The battery - WOW! I was pleasantly surprised. I used it 9 hours every business day for a month (I turn off the backlight as soon as I turn the PC on - so I'm sure that contributes to the battery life), but my battery indicator is still indicating full charge.

My only complaint is that the price is a little too much for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant keyboard, 17 May 2011
Wen Nivala "Wen" (Leicester,UK) - See all my reviews
I got this keyboard directly from Logitech. It is a exchange good from my Mac diNovo. I was not happy to get this exchange because the diNovo is much better. However this is what they can offer to me.

Basically I use this with my mac book pro as the extension when I type at home. It is a bit mechanically feeling, not so soft and quiet as my diNovo (diNovo I will give 5 stars!). But this has some good points

1) Ambient Backlight : the backlight function is very smooth and that is somewhat help you in insufficient lighting place.
2) The ergonomic is good for wrist, this is flat and adjustable feet for your preferences.
3) It is a rechargeable keyboard. You can also use it while it is recharging.

However, the shortcuts are not so fit to the mac function. This may not be important for Windows users.

I would happy to give for 4 stars. And Mac diNovo is 5 stars.