5.0 out of 5 stars Clay toolerinos
Haven't used all the tools as of yet, however the ones that I have have been robust and carved into the clay well.
Published on 24 Mar 2011 by E. G. Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all
for the cost these really are handy to have around, that said they did need cleaning up as the moulding was really bad, but for the cost a really good buy
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by J. Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, 19 Feb 2012
J. Cook (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14 CLAY MODEL POTTERY SCULPEY TOOLS 14cm for MODELLING (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clay toolerinos, 24 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars craft knife sharpness, 3 Oct 2011
fantastic value pack of clay knives various tips and points not good for young kids due to very sharp points great for pattern making in clay etc

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think I would buy them again., 28 Sep 2012
Coffee & Vanilla "Margot" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Even for the price I find that the quality is not the best:

- There is lot of sharp edges on the handles... had to smooth them out with a knife (picture uploaded).
- Many of the tools have similar end.

Still find kid's tools that I got once with some play dough much better so I don't think I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars For bringing a touch of the 'Jon Pertwees' to your claywork, 4 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having temporarily tired of my adventures with Royal & Langnickel RSET-POT1 Complete Pottery Tool Set (8 Piece) and having admitted defeat and decided to buy a (cheap) bunch of flowers for my ex-wife's birthday instead of attempting to sculpt an admittedly rather too ambitious decorative clay figurine of Jon Pertwee, I found myself with half my own body weight in leftover clay and no reasonable use that I could put it to. Until I saw these little tools listed on here and remembered my two little relatives, aged eight and four.

They arrived in a plastic bag, with no actual formal letter of introduction, which did leave me a bit perplexed as to what specific role each tool might be best suited for. I had already earmarked one or two for the purposes of cleaning out the remains of Jon Pertwee from beneath my fingernails when I happened to notice that they are each numbered. Tantalisingly however, the Rosetta Stone necessary for deciphering this code was not included. So, it will just have to remain one of life's little mysteries.

My little friends were able to make good use of them at any rate, up to and including the construction of a rather natty little effigy of the Third Doctor which I am contemplating trying to pretend that I made myself. It looks rather more like Jon Pertwee than my effort, which did unfortunately look as though I had captured him mid-regeneration. And even that's being generous. Somehow, the girls managed to find the right combination of scrapy things and pointy things to make a really excellent little figure, as well as myriad other little bits and pieces. The tools are easy to clean and, contrary to some of the other reviews, mine were perfectly formed and raring to go straight from the bag. One or two of them are, of necessity, rather on the sharp side - but the two girls are pretty sensible and had no problems manipulating them. Only people like me are ever going to accidentally stab themselves with them, probably while trying to use one of the really sharp ones to reach a really annoying itch in the small of their back. No? Oh well - that must just be me then...

5.0 out of 5 stars Modelling with Mummy!, 31 Jan 2012
What a fantastic seller ordered 30th Jan received 31st ! My 5yr old son said thank you very much for the little surprise too there his favourite also! He is saving them for weekend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just 1 fault but it's a big fault, 11 Aug 2011
They work, they're durable, they do the job it says on the box. However, some of the items have a tell-tale join running down the middle and when you use the tool, this join leaves a scratch on the clay which you then have to smooth out and 'hide'. This can really destroy the look of the item you're working with, not to mention it's quite annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 25 Mar 2013
These are not meant to be pricey professional sculpting tools - these are made for little children and as such they work very well. Also for someone who is not yet sure what medium they are going to use as an artist, this is an inexpensive way to find out if this is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but can be brittle, 23 Sep 2010
I brought these to help repair a clay pot, so I got these to model the filler. They are very good value as you do get alot in verious shapes, the only problem I had was that I used the 'fine' or thinner end of one of the tools and the tip snapped off. So after that I haven't used the finer ends for any of the work. Great for kids, not so great for adults

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 14 July 2014
Excellent quality. Perfect for sculpting and detailing. And such a great price

14 CLAY MODEL POTTERY SCULPEY TOOLS 14cm for MODELLING