5.0 out of 5 stars These made BF bearable
Published on 10 Sept. 2012 by Cleo

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
Not really happy with them. I bought them after good reviews but I prefer Johnson's baby pads. They are much more comfortable. I will not buy lansinoh pads again. They seem big, sometimes they scratch the boob. They are better than tommee tippee and boots own brand but not the best. I don't like them and I don't understand what other women see in them
Published 8 months ago by Kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These made BF bearable, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
These pads coupled with their balm made breastfeeding a LOT more bearable and stress free. The pads are extremely comfy as they cup around your nipple instead staying flat against them. Particularly important at the start when you are sore and bleeding. They are also actually absorbent - a rare find in nipple pads! My boy fed a LOT. So when the miracle happened that he went longer than 2 hours in the night - I would wake up in agony as I was full to the brim, but also soaking where I leaked... as soon as I swapped to these I still woke up bursting, but bone dry. Would HIGHLY recommend them. They are more expensive - but in this instance you definitely get what you pay for and to sum it up that is comfort and dryness.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 27 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pads, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
These pads have a bit more shape than the other one on the market, therefore they do not 'bunch up' like some others do. How's a lot of liquid with no leaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best uns, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
Best nursing pads ever, i cant recommend enough, must have for all nursing mums, especially during the first few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
This is a fantastic product for breastfeeding moms. Super absorbant, comfortable and discreet. I have,been using them everyday and feel so much better for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
I used these for nearly two years, because always had leaks especially in the first months. Very soft and comfortable. Tried the washable ones but unfortunately they were hard and uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only ones worth using, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
I have used about 6 different brands and for someone with a looooooooooooooot of milk these are the only ones worth buying. I wasted way to much money on different products until I started using these. Seriously, don't waste time, money or energy buying anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars best breast pADS EVER, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
fantastic for a number of reasons- contoured to fit, invisible through bra/top, individually wrapped for freshness, 2 sticky pads for accurate placement, large enough so when you (and your boobs!) move around, you are still covered by the pad, and above all, THEY NEVER LEAK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and discreet, 26 Feb. 2012
Nicola Hardy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
As urged by every pregnancy book on the market, I went out and bought a box of 60 Lansinoh disposable nursing pads when I was expecting my daughter. The pads are shaped slightly, so that they fit with the contours of your breast, and have a sticky section that attaches to the inside of your nursing bra, to minimise slippage. On the few occasions that I used them, I found the pads both comfortable and discreet - they're quite thin, so they don't make your chest appear even larger than it does in the early stages of breastfeeding!

I can't say that I really roadtested the pads fully for absorbancy as my milk supply tended to match demand pretty well from the outset. So the only advice I would give to first-time mums is that it might be worth buying a smaller quantity to start out, or going halves on a box with a friend, until you find out whether you're going to be a regular user. Otherwise, you'll end up with rather a lot to spare, as I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 60 (Personal Care)
I love this product compared to the other nursing pads I've used. It's very slim and highly absorbent and comfortable too. I will highly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›