5.0 out of 5 stars Super CHarts and Easy to use, Nice and big, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Achieving My Daily Rewards Chart (10yrs+ Starting Secondary School) (Toy)
Fantastic Reward Charts, easy to use and nice and big and clear. My kids love them and we are seeing a change in their behaviour already! Cant ask better than that, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for this reward chart, 5 Oct 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm delighted with this chart. It caught my son's attention as it came out of the envelope and he immediately wanted to talk about rewards and set targets. It is colourful and appealing in appearance, contains useful ideas and guidance regarding targets and rewards and is pretty sturdy. It's great that the suggested rewards are about doing favourite activities rather than buying expensive games. I also like that there is room to add your own targets.

My family is already using this to try to encourage our son to be more organised and I am also recommending the chart to families I work with who have children with ASD - I think the format will appeal to children who respond to visual reminders.

4.0 out of 5 stars helps manage my daughter much better. Quick, 5 Dec 2014
Lovely, helps manage my daughter much better. Quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct 2014
Highly recommend this!

Achieving My Daily Rewards Chart (10yrs+ Starting Secondary School)
Achieving My Daily Rewards Chart (10yrs+ Starting Secondary School) by Encourage & Praise range of reward charts
Out of stock